Happy Halloween!

It's a few days since Stella's aunt got buried. It's now Halloween as Stella and Kelly brought a lot of candy. Stella called the kids downstairs as they saw the house decorated.

Stella: Okay so you know we can't go trick or treating but we can in our home.

Kelly: We have a bunch of candy we are about to set down around the house and we are going to collect them and eat.

Stella: Yeah. Kelly blind folded Layla as him and Stella set down a bunch of candy all over the house in Easter eggs.

Layla: Mom! Dad!

Stella: We're soon done!

Kelly: Your doing my makeup right?

Stella: Yeah duh.

Kelly: I'm nervous.

Stella: For what? Plus it's free.

Kelly: Stella.

Stella: Kelly.

Kelly: Your something you know.

Stella: Hmm. Kelly grab her waist as she kiss him.

Kelly: Mwa!

Stella: Come let's go upstairs. She smirk.

Kelly: I like where this is going but the kids..

Stella: All we gotta do is shhhh.

Kelly: I can't argue because we didn't had sex in a while.

Stella: Yeah it's been a month and a couple weeks.

Kelly: Yeah. They headed upstairs as Kelly grab Stella's waist.

Stella: We'll be back you can take of the blind fold.

Layla: Me?

Stella: Yeah. Kelly grab Stella's hand before pulling her inside the bedroom. He lock the door before pushing her on the bed.

Kelly: I'm glad you agree too this. He said as they we're ripping each other clothes of there body.

Stella: Yeah of course. He pick her up kissing her lips as Stella sat on him. Kelly slid his hands all over her body as she look at him.

Kelly: Those eyes. He kissed her neck as Stella moan. Kelly spread her legs as he entered her.

Stella: Mmm baby. Kelly giggled as he started coming in and out of her. He covered her mouth before going faster. They make love before finishing up. They cleaned themselves up before cuddling.
_________________________
Stella was downstairs making Halloween treats. She also made Pumpkin spice latte with whip cream. Kelly came downstairs seeing a batch of Halloween donuts.

Kelly: Ooo god damn babe.

Stella: Oh hey baby what are you doing here? I thought you we're upstairs.

Kelly: I came down before I smelt something smelling nice.

Stella: Ooo well thank you but I'm not done yet. She took the lattes out of the fridge before putting them on the counter.

Kelly: Ooo you didn't have to do all this.

Stella: Of course I did.

Kelly: Well at least let me help?

Stella: No! He grab her hand as she twirl around backing against him. He kissed her neck as she slide under his legs.

Kelly: How did you do that? He ask picking her up.

Stella: Hehehe I don't know.

Kelly: That was pretty cool, can I take a sip of the latte?

Stella: No these are for after we find the candy I'm just placing them out so I can snap a picture.