Bachelor party

Stella had shift again today. She was taking over Kelly's position on squad as lieutenant. Kelly was getting ready so was Stella. Kelly was going to drop the kids of in a minute but Kelly kept telling Stella he will miss her.

Stella: Baby.. Ima miss you in too go! She laugh. Kelly kissed her 6 times on her lips as she laugh.

Kelly: You love me?

Stella: Yes I do now go before I change my mind! She giggled feeling him kissing her neck.

Kelly: You can't do that to me.

Stella: Baby..

Kelly: I love you babe!

Stella: I love you too baby now go! He push her in the bed as she gaps.

Kelly: I don't wanna leave you..

Stella: Awww.. They kissed as Kelly got up.

Kelly: Are you still mad at me?

Stella: Kelly.. That happened in the past let's focus on the future now okay?

Kelly: But I-

Stella: Kelly.. Please just forget about we thought put that behind us.

Kelly: But I keep remembering it.

Stella: If you keep talking about it I don't wanna be with you anymore.. She tease.

Kelly: Okay.. I'm sorry..

Stella: Good now can you pretty take the kids to school?

Kelly: Of course..

Stella: Bye love you! They kissed.

Kelly: Love you too. They hug heading there separate ways. Stella met the new members on squad and was happy to work with them. Kelly headed to his bachelor party after dropping the kids of.

With the boys:
Casey: Hey man.

Herrmann: There's the bachelor!

Otis and Cruz: The bachelor is in the house, whoo whoo whoo! Everyone chuckled as Kelly grab himself a beer.

Jay: How's live been engage?

Kelly: It's okay. They all look at Kelly with eyes open.

Cruz: So its not good?

Kelly: Yeah it's good I just.. I can't wait to marry her..

Casey: That's what we want to hear. Kelly chuckle before taking a sip of his beer.

Kelly: So you guys still single?

Adam R: I'm taken by Kim Burgess.

Jay H: Erin Lindsay.

Cruz: Chloe Allen-Cruz.

Casey: I don't know Gabby Dawson or Sylvie Brett.

Capp: I have no one.

Tony: Tony. He said making everyone laugh.

Herrmann: Cindy Herrmann.

Mouch: Trudy Platt.

Kelly: Okay all of you can't walk down the aisle okay? It's only 4-5 of you.

Capp: I'm one!

Kelly: No your not.. You don't even have someone to walk down the aisle with you and Tony will sit this one out Mouch you too and yeah. Herrmann, Jay, Adam, Cruz and Casey.

Herrmann: Wait.. What?

Kelly: What?

Herrmann: Did you really just said I'm your groomsman..?