A baby!

1 year later:
It's a sunny Sunday morning and Stella was still asleep. Kelly was making breakfast. He headed upstairs tapping Stella as she was laying on her stomach sleeping. He kiss her cheek running his hands under her shirt. He rub her back right up to her shoulders massaging them.

Kelly: Morning sunshine. He held her hair up kissing the back of her neck.

Stella: Hmm.

Kelly: I made you breakfast in bed.

Stella: No no noooo why do you make me breakfast in bed? She sniff.

Kelly: Are you crying?

Stella: No.. She sniff wiping her tears.

Kelly: Come don't cry I already ate Lay-Lay is still asleep and we're going to the beach today.

Stella: Ohh.

Kelly: Yeah so can we can enjoy ourselves today.

Stella: Ohh.

Kelly: Yeah so sit up and eat ima wash the dishes and we'll watch "The Price Is Right."

Stella: Ohh okay. She open her arms for him to pick her up. He pick her up placing her in his lap feeding her the cereal.

Kelly: Does it taste good?

Stella: Yeah. He kiss her head feeding her everything. She sip on her orange juice as he took her in the bathroom. He give her a shower as she dried of getting ready.

Kelly: You look nice but do you have your bathing suit on?

Stella: Yes ima go wake Lays up.

Kelly: No need to she's already up, she had eat and she'll be taking a shower after.

Stella: You're really a nice daddy aren't you? She kiss his lips passionately as he grab her waist.

Layla: I'm done oh my god!

Kelly: I will see you downstairs ima go take a shower.

Stella: S-sure okay I'll just go pack the bag. She left headed downstairs packing the bag up with the following; arm floaties, extra clothes/underwear, towels and sunscreen.

Layla: I'm done packing my bag to mom.

Stella: Okay come let's go and put the bags in the trunk. They headed outside putting the bags in the trunk as Kelly got dressed before packing his bag. He came downstairs brushing his teeth as with a towel around his waist.

Kelly: You guys ready?

Stella: Yeah we're just going to watch something.

30 minutes later:
Kelly: Okay I think we're uh ready to hit the road.

Stella: Okay but can I drive?

Kelly: Sure okay. They left as Kelly lock up the door.  Stella and Layla got in the car as Kelly lock the gate before getting in the car.

Stella: Are you ready? Like you got everything?

Kelly: Yeah go on drive. Stella drove to the beach which took 25 minutes.

Stella: Okay we're here.

Kelly: Yay! She park the car as they got out. Layla held her hands up for Kelly as he pick her up placing her around his neck. She got scared as she held onto his head. Stella got the bags as she walk barefoot on the hot road.

Layla: Mom!

Stella: What?

Kelly: You walking on the hot road come here. They walk downstairs onto the sand.

Stella: Ooo.

Layla: Sand! Kelly put her down as they headed to find a perfect spot to sit. Kelly place a blanket on the sand as Layla sat down. Stella and Kelly sat on the beach chairs under the umbrella as Stella rub the sunscreen on all over Layla, she did it to Kelly as he help her rub the sunscreen on her too.

Kelly: There we go. Then they saw a baby, it's mom and dad in the water playing. The dad held the baby in his arms before kissing it's head. Kelly grab Stella's hand holding it tightly as she look at him.

Stella: What?

Kelly: I wanna be like that too.. A baby! Us. To extend our family together we've been together for a year and I wanna start trying for a baby.. Stella look at him as Layla was listening to there conversation.

Stella: Sure okay. Layla shot up rubbing up and down.

Layla: A baby! She jump into there arms screaming as Kelly and Stella laugh.

Kelly: If it happens which I hope it does.

Stella: Don't act like nvm let's go in the water.They got up headed inside the water swimming as Kelly threw Layla in the air as she giggled. They ended up staying at the beach till it was getting dark.

Post:

StellaKidd: Beach day with the fam😊

Likes: 402,932

Comments: 202,022
____________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes hope you guys like it.