Back to work

The twins were a year old today. (13 months old) Stella and Kelly were getting ready to go work. Stella did her hair in two braids as she did Kayla's hair in a bun. Layla was going out with Bella and Isabelle so she wouldn't be home. Kelly had the best father's day, spending the day with his wife and kids.

Kelly: Babe!

Stella: Yess?

Kelly: Come here! Stella came upstairs in the babies room.

Stella: Yeah?

Kelly: Why are we sending them to daycare and they don't even know how to walk or they can't even walk with the bag yet.

Stella: It's a small bag and nothing heavy is in it.

Kelly: There only a year what if they don't understand we're leaving?

Stella: Yes they don't understand there babies.

Kelly: Yes cutesy babies and I don't wanna leave e'm.

Stella: I don't either but come.

Kelly: We're walking?

Stella: Choose one? Taking the babies to daycare or taking Kayla to school.

Kelly: Kayla to school because I'll cry if I see the babies leave.

Stella: Eh.. Well I'm getting a head start I'll put down 4 names, mines, yours, Layla and Cindy.

Kelly: Yeah okay bye! She took the babies two bags. Their names printed on it.

Stella: Okay come you guys, walk please. She put them to stand as she held there hands walking with them around as Kelly giggled.

Kelly: So cute. Stella took them downstairs as she got them buckled in her Lambo.

Stella: Okay I'm leaving!

Kelly: Can you drop us to school please?

Stella: I thought you were walking? Fine get in. Kayla and Kelly got in as Stella sat down waiting for the engine to warm up.

Kelly: Your going to make us late.

Stella: Then get out and walk. She close the doors as she drove out the garage driving to Kayla's school. She turned into the parking lot before letting Kelly and Kayla out.

Kelly: Bye babies, bye baby!

Stella: Bye! Stella drove to the daycare before dropping the twins of. Signing them in as Stella give her the names for who we're picking the twins up.

Nanny: All set but I'm a little confused, I'm sorry.

Stella: That's okay this is Elliana the one with the finger nail polish on her nail but Lilliana doesn't have one.

Nanny: Okay.

Stella: They love to be call but there short names which is Ellie and Lilly.

Nurse: Of course.