Going home

Next morning:
5:15am:
Kelly and Stella were cuddling in bed sleeping. They got woken up by Kelly's alarm going of.

Stella: Turn it of, turn it of! Kelly hit the alarm before turning the light on the night stand on.

Kelly: Good morning! He told her giving her a kiss.

Stella: Good morning! She replied back kissing him back.

Kelly: It's time to start packing.

Stella: I don't wanna move I just wanna sleep.

Kelly: I'll go get Layla up.

Stella: No we pack and start on breakfast, I'll get Layla up later since she only got a little bit to pack.

Kelly: Okay. They got up and started packing. Stella headed to the kitchen making breakfast "scramble eggs and toast with a side of strawberries.

Stella: Breakfast is ready Kelly.

Kelly: I'm peeing! I'll be there in a bit.

Stella: You better don't be showering without me or you better don't be showering when you just wake up!

Kelly: I told you I'm using the bathroom! He cleaned his hands with hand sanitizer.

Stella: Go and eat please.

Kelly: I'm done pack. He smile.

Stella: Okay. They kissed as Kelly headed to go and eat.

20 minutes later:
Layla got up packing her bags as she heard the tv on. She headed to the living room climbing into Kelly's lap.

Kelly: Morning. He kiss her head.

Layla: Morning! She yawned.

Stella: Kelly?? I'm going to take a shower now.

Kelly: Okay.. He mumbled.

Layla: What?

Kelly: Nothing I'm going go and pick my outfit you go and eat breakfast you have milk there to go eat. He got up.

Layla: You are just following my mom in the shower aren't you?

Kelly: Nope I'm just going to get my outfit and finish packing you watch tv after your mom is out I'll go take a shower okay? He smile.

Layla: Okay yeah if you say so. She giggled as Kelly headed to the bedroom locking the door.

Kelly: Stella?

Stella: I'm in the shower! Do you wanna join me? Kelly open the secret door seeing Stella showering. He strip down as he ran his hands up to her boobs. He grab her waist kissing her neck as she let out a moan.

Kelly: Shhhh. He turned her around pushing her on the glass.

Stella: It's just a simple shower Kelly. She gaps as she felt his fingers slid inside of her.

Kelly: A shower can turn into something else yeah? He smirk as they make out for 30 minutes.

30 minutes later:
Kelly and Stella got out of the shower as they dried their skin. Stella's hair dripping water was sending him crazy. He instantly felt himself getting hard just watching the water dripping onto Stella's body.

Kelly: Your so gorgeous.. I wanna take you on a date again.

Stella: Hahahahahaha. They laugh.

Kelly: Weird you sound like a witch..

Stella: Hahahahahahaha. She started coughing as they laugh. Kelly rub her back as he kiss her head.

Kelly: Do it again..

Stella: Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa. They laugh loudly as they got dress.

 They laugh loudly as they got dress

Kelly: This is cute.

Stella: Yeah. They kissed. They grab there suit cases. Layla took a shower as she got dressed into her outfit.

 Layla took a shower as she got dressed into her outfit

Layla: I'm ready!

Stella: You look nice baby.

Layla: Why are you guys matching? Why can't I match?

Kelly: We're sorry.. Next time okay?

Layla: Okay.. They called an Uber as they lock up the Vila.

At the airport:
They arrive at the airport as Stella, Layla and Kelly had asleep. Kelly woke up as he had felt the Uber stop.

Kelly: Guys where here. He tap them.

Stella: Noooo.

Kelly: Get up. They got up taking there luggage out as they headed inside the airport. Kelly, Stella and Layla give her their ticket as they headed to go and sit down.

Stella: I'm sleepy.

Kelly: Come lay down on my shoulder. She laid on his shoulder as she fell asleep less than a minute.

10 minutes later:
Lady: Good morning everyone, all passengers who are flying to Chicago please board at gate 3, that's all passengers who are flying to Chicago please board at gate 3 thank you. She said over the mic.

Kelly: Let's go guys.

Layla: Isabelle!

Isabelle: Layla! They hug. They headed to go and board at gate 3 as 5 minutes later they were in the plane.

Kelly: They said our flight was at 9.. But here we are.

Stella: No the woman put the wrong thing cause our flight is at 5:45 which is a quarter to 6:00am so we'll get there at night? Evening?

Kelly: Maybe.

Stella: Come let's cuddle and go sleep.

9 hours 30 minutes later:
Kelly: Stella we just landed wake up. Stella press her lips against his as he smile.

Stella: Okay.. I'm exhausted so we get home and go to sleep. They got out heading through security and heading to Stella's apartment.

At Stella's apartment:
Stella: Home sweet home!

Kelly: I'm sleepy.

Stella: You can go and sleep I'll be there in a little bit. They kissed. Layla headed to her room laying down cuddling with her teddy bear. Stella headed to her room seeing Kelly asleep. She cuddle with him as they fell asleep.
___________________________________
A/N: Sorry for the short and boring chapter.