Chapter 70 The End of the World (14)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 70 The End of the World (14)

"We're really unlucky," Han Zhiyuan murmured in a speechless voice, and then he squeezed Shen Chuyang tightly with his arms again, "Hold firmly!" With the light of the bright torch, Han Zhiyuan decisively hugged Shen Chuyang and jumped out. It's not too late to escape at this time.

However, those superpowers came very fast, all of them had bright torches in their hands, and they chased after them in a blink of an eye, and, I don't know if it was Han Zhiyuan's illusion, they just felt that those people saw Shen Chuyang being hugged by them. At the time, they seemed extremely angry, as if their gods had been insulted, and those eyes were as if they were about to slash Han Zhiyuan, a thousand-knife-killer.

The moment both feet landed, Shen Chuyang let go of his hand, and the next second, the two of them rushed out of the canyon at the same time, but the people behind them were chasing after them. After staggering, they were surrounded by people in a short time. To be exact, they were surrounded by Han Zhiyuan, and their fierce light was directed at Han Zhiyuan.

"What should I do? Pretend to be a god again?" Han Zhiyuan asked, leaning back against Shen Chuyang, panting, but there was really no joke in his tone.

Shen Chuyang's face darkened, if it wasn't to save Han Zhiyuan, would he have to pretend to be a ghost? He has always been magnanimous, when did he do these things?

The primitive people surrounded them with torches, turning around in circles, screaming while turning. It seemed that they were angry at Han Zhiyuan's behavior, and they were puzzled by their gods, and asked him to hurry over. , don't stand with this bad guy or anything. After a while, there were more and more people, Shen Chuyang decisively raised his right hand, and once again illuminated the entire night sky with divine lightning.

Those people hesitated for a while, but kneeled down respectfully, but at this moment, the white-bearded old man was escorted over, and when he saw Shen Chuyang, he immediately showed a look of consternation, but then he saw Han beside Shen Chuyang. After Zhiyuan, the original respect suddenly turned into anger, and he pointed at Han Zhiyuan for a while, as if he was accusing Han Zhiyuan of courting death and daring to intercept their gods?

Then, seeing the old man pointing at several other people to deal with Han Zhiyuan, he had completely ignored Shen Chuyang.

Han Zhiyuan thought badly in his heart, I was afraid that he had to force his way out, but at this moment, a familiar breath came again, Han Zhiyuan sighed, "Zombie?"

At the same time, the primitive man holding the torch The people also began to panic, and the white-bearded old man's face changed greatly, even Han Zhiyuan no longer paid attention, and ordered his people to hide in the canyon. Han Zhiyuan was slightly stunned. He found that these ability users seemed to be extremely afraid of zombies. This should not be the case. Besides, Han Zhiyuan knew their strength, and they should not be afraid of zombies. The two looked at each other, and in the next second they saw a few zombies emerge from the jungle, and then more and more. When they saw Han Zhiyuan and the two of them again, their empty eyes suddenly glowed with black light, and then they swarmed up. "Looking for death!" Han Zhiyuan snorted coldly, just as he had nowhere to vent, these disgusting things came to his door. Immediately, Han Zhiyuan and Shen Chuyang greeted them at the same time, and then Shen Chuyang's lightning was bright, but it was easy to deal with. They didn't know that after hearing the sound of fighting, the primitive man who had hurriedly hid back quietly turned back and was dumbfounded at this time. He looked at them, his eyes full of adoration. It wasn't until all the zombies were completely eliminated that Han Zhiyuan discovered the people who had turned back again. Then, when they didn't respond, the group of people rushed over and knelt down. They looked like they were completely adoring, excited and excited. There are many embarrassments arising from previous faux pas. Han Zhiyuan bumped Shen Chuyang with his shoulder inexplicably, and wondered, "What's going on?" Shen Chuyang frowned, "Probably thank us for killing the zombies for them." "They can do it themselves." Han Zhiyuan really didn't understand what this group of people meant. "I'm afraid they won't be able to do it." Shen Chuyang said without waiting for Han Zhiyuan to speak, "Go out and talk about it." At this time, it was almost dawn.