Chapter 121 Interstellar Future (19)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 121 Interstellar Future (19)

After all, Moen couldn't wait any longer, and despite the dissuasion of his father and brother, he went to see Marshal Lopa in private. As a soldier, this kind of behavior should not have happened to him, not to mention that it is at a critical moment on the planet, but Moen can't care about much at this time. Good foreboding.

There is no doubt about Morn's talents and achievements. Marshal Lopa Satu has always admired Morn very much. He not only has high hopes, but even hopes to become a family with him, but the Morn family does not know how to praise him. However, it is naturally impossible for the dignified Marshal to show his stomach because of such a thing, so Mo En saw him smiling to himself with the kindness of an elder:

"Major General Mo En, how serious is your husband's situation? It's not clear," the marshal seemed to be stern and stern in his kindness. "Furthermore, when the human beings on the Lopa planet are facing disasters, as a major general, you don't care about how to defend against foreign enemies, but only care about the personal interests of your children. Love, this is not what a soldier should do."

Moen's expression was straight, his teeth clenched unconsciously, but his eyes showed stubbornness, "He can't be a spy." This is too absurd. Those things that don't belong to this planet are simply untenable.

Satu just smiled noncommittally, "It doesn't matter if he said it or not, it doesn't matter if I say it, the security bureau will confirm it."

Mo En clenched his fists unconsciously, he has never been good at dealing with He didn't like to communicate with others. The words of the marshal directly blocked him to the point where he couldn't utter a single word. He could only look at Satu so stubbornly. No, Satu's next words made Morn sink again.

"Just ten minutes before you entered the door, I received a message," Satu's eyes suddenly became sharp, "The giant mouse beast has been found on the planet Cooli, which is the closest to the ice-dwelling planet." Morn frowned, only Listening to Satu continued, "They have already started to move." Morn was shocked again. No one knew the strength of those giant rat beasts better than him, not only their bodies, but also the warships and mechas they transformed. , aircraft, anything will have a strong ability to interfere, static distance combat, humans have no chance of winning.

"Multiple planets have formed a planetary alliance and plan to jointly fight against this disaster. At the same time, each planet has issued preparations for evacuation. Once disaster strikes, they are ready to evacuate at any time, so Moen, it is not time to take care of the personal feelings of children." Marshal Satu said profound.

At such a critical moment, how could there be no Mecha God of War? Moen knew very well. Even if his superiors didn't mean it, he would take the initiative to go, but what should Han Zhiyuan do at this time? If they control Han Zhiyuan in order to contain their father or retaliate against themselves, obviously these things have no meaning at this time, and it is said that the number of humans on the smallest planet is in billions. How to evacuate?

But before Moen spoke, Marshal Satu continued, "By the way, five minutes ago, your father, General Moss, went to Planet Cooley."

"What?" Planet Lopa has many capable soldiers, and even the generals are not the only father. How to get a retired general in his 60s to go to the front line from his father is simply unreasonable.

Immediately, Mo En's face changed and changed. Even if he was facing Marshal Lopa, his highest superior, or even the heroic role model he admired, Mo En's heart could not help but feel a little chilling, but more , is anger. "Major Morn, I believe that your presence will inspire many people." Not only will the soldiers who go to the battlefield feel confident, but also the human beings on the planet will feel more at ease. General Moss also has the same effect. As for the result in the end How, but not in their consideration, Satu even added comfortably, "You can rest assured, we will make proper arrangements for your family, including Mr. Han, as long as we confirm that he has nothing to do with the alien domain, we will immediately let him recover Freedom." Morn took a deep breath, and finally said in an unquestioning tone, "I want to see him before I leave." After all, he was probably going to die. Eventually, Satu gave him ten minutes. After many days, Mo En finally saw Han Zhiyuan again. At that moment, Mo En, who had always been tough, suddenly only felt a little sour in his nose, which was a sudden feeling.