Chapter 22 Entertainment (4)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 22 Entertainment (4)

When Tang Yifeng arrived at Han Zhiyuan's apartment, it was three days later. I saw his dark black cap and a mask covering himself tightly, and a pair of sunglasses on those cold and arrogant eyes, covering all his sharpness, except for the chestnut hair that was exposed outside, which was finely broken. It was soft against his fair skin, and he was dressed in casual clothes and a backpack, which reduced his sharpness a lot. In this way, he didn't look like a big star, but like a youthful college student.

However, even if he covered himself like a zongzi, his tall and thin figure and his temperament that was hard to hide were still easily noticeable.

Han Zhiyuan opened the door with a smile, and then looked like a welcome gesture, but Tang Yifeng had a calm expression. Anyway, since I dare to come, I am not afraid of what you will do.

"Sit whatever you want." Han Zhiyuan seemed to greet a friend who he hadn't seen for a long time. He didn't have any embarrassment about meeting his opponents in the past. It seemed that the tit-for-tat confrontations in the past were all fake. For a moment, Tang Yifeng felt that this person was a different person. of.

"What would you like to drink?" Han Zhiyuan was very casual at home, with a slightly loose waistcoat and sweatpants, but it was difficult to conceal his tall and strong figure, especially the masculine smell exuded from his body just after exercising, which made him very attractive as a man. And the flip-flops he was casually dragging made him feel more casual and comfortable, not as suave as the Han Zhiyuan on the screen.

Tang Yifeng turned his head a little unnaturally. Although he was mentally prepared to deal with everything before he came, such Han Zhiyuan still made him completely confused. However, the so-called "stretch your hand and don't slap a smiley face", they did not overstep the slightest. You can't be deliberately embarrassing, can you?

So, Tang Yifeng replied indifferently, "Whatever."

Han Zhiyuan smiled at him, really not mixed with anything else, Tang Yifeng turned his head again unnaturally, however, Han Zhiyuan came to Tang Yifeng Yes, but it was his favorite coffee, and it was freshly brewed.

Tang Yifeng felt awkward in his heart for no reason. He found that he didn't know how to deal with Han Zhiyuan like this.

Han Zhiyuan brought him coffee and cut fruit, and then said, "You eat first, I'll take a bath." Seeing that Tang Yifeng didn't respond at all, he continued, "What do you want to use? You are casual, just like in your home, don't be cautious."

Tang Yifeng silently glanced at a tall figure walking towards the bathroom, frowned again, what the hell is this person doing?

When Han Zhiyuan came out of the shower, he was rubbing his hair with a towel and looking at the living room with his slippers. Not to mention, he was really worried that the guy would just leave, but obviously he was overthinking it.

I saw Tang Yifeng sitting quietly on the sofa, with his head lowered. He seemed to be holding a notebook and a pen in his hand. His chestnut hair looked a little red under the light from the window, but it was even more dazzling.

Sure enough, serious men are the most handsome. Han Zhiyuan walked over with a grin, then sat down opposite him, "I thought you slipped away while I wasn't there."

Tang Yifeng, who was concentrating on preparing the new song, was interrupted by a sudden voice, and his body stiffened for a moment. He really didn't like being disturbed, but the moment he raised his head, he suddenly came to his senses, this was someone else's house.