Chapter 103 Interstellar Future (1)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 103 Interstellar Future (1)

Chaos in the Time Tunnel? I always felt that this explanation was a bit far-fetched. Han Zhiyuan looked at the demon king who was sitting upright with some hesitation, but there was no trace of strangeness on his face. came out.

For example, since time and space are disordered, why is his current cultivation method different from that of the Nine Heavens Continent? Han Zhiyuan was overjoyed when he first discovered that he had Yuan Li in his body, and then almost without thinking, he thought of Yuan Li cultivation in the Nine Heavens Continent, but the more he cultivated, the more he found something was wrong. At first glance, this practice method seems unremarkable, but the more you practice it, the more powerful it becomes, giving people a feeling of returning to the original. The more Han Zhiyuan practiced, the more terrified he became. , there are hard-to-break bottlenecks everywhere.

This is called Han Zhiyuan's confusion, but a man is born with a strong heart, the more powerful and mysterious Han Zhiyuan is, the more uncontrollable the excitement, the more difficult it is, the more high-spirited Han Zhiyuan is. Han Zhiyuan has always faced difficulties. on the heart. He just wanted to know why.

However, the Demon King just gave him a faint glance, his phoenix eyes were slightly raised, and then he said in a very disdainful tone, "Nine Heavens Continent? It's just a small space in the universe and thousands of worlds. It is a joke."

"Original Great World?" Han Zhiyuan's eyes widened suddenly, while his heart was horrified, his face was also full of incredible. From the words of the Demon King many times, Han Zhiyuan also has a general understanding of the mysterious universe and thousands of worlds, just like any world he went to before is just one of the thousands of worlds in the universe, including the modern civilization he is now in. The world, strong or weak, big or small, is different or even different, but in fact the essence is the same. It is precisely because of his understanding that the words of the Demon King shocked Han Zhiyuan very much. In the great world of origin, this should be the entire environment where the Demon King was originally. What kind of powerful existence is that? In this way, the Demon King has recovered. When the strength is, how strong should it be?

Han Zhiyuan was very shocked in his heart, but at the same time he was inexplicably excited, because he seemed to have accidentally touched the edge of the devil, even if it was just a little bit, but he stepped into the world of the devil, which made Han Zhiyuan excited Difficult for himself, he was never afraid of the huge disparity between the two, he was only afraid of not having the opportunity to narrow that distance.

But now, he has found this breakthrough, the cultivation method from the great world of the original source, which is like a difficult and dangerous trail leading to the world of the devil, but as long as he works hard, this trail will one day become a grand avenue.

The Demon King clearly felt that Han Zhiyuan's mood had changed, and seemed to be very excited. In an instant, his heart became clear with him inexplicably. He had been entangled and annoyed with his inexplicable stupid behavior, but at this time, he suddenly became happy.

"Well, the Great World of Origin." The Demon King's phoenix eyes twitched lightly, indescribably happy, "So, you ants have hit the big luck."

Han Zhiyuan was in a happy mood, as if he didn't care about the ants in the Demon King's mouth, he was even happy The corners of his lips twitched, and he looked straight at the Demon King, and the Demon King felt a little dazed in his heart. He always felt that the pleasure of the ant in front of him was related to him, but he didn't know why.