Chapter 125 The Demon King Fengxi 2

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 125 The Demon King Fengxi 2

The vast sky, infinite time and space, there are thousands of small worlds, and there are hundreds of big worlds. Among them, the great world of origin is in a position to look down at the sky. Demons, demons and immortals exist forever, live forever, and deduce the future. Omnipotent. But the demon and the devil, or the immortal and the Buddha, have been incompatible since ancient times. In particular, the alliance of demons and beasts is rampant in many worlds, making people feel frightened.

But since the king of the devil world was sealed by the six great immortals and Buddhas 10,000 years ago, the devil world has been silent for ten thousand years. Although there are many leaders with boundless magic power, compared with the master of the devil world ten thousand years ago, it is difficult to make the devil world reappear. Glorious past. But the demon world still has descendants for generations, and the worship and belief in the master of the demon king has never stopped, especially for the demon king who was sealed ten thousand years ago. world.

Suddenly one day, the originally dim world of the devil suddenly fell into darkness in an instant, and then a strong magical pressure hit the sky and covered the sky, covering the entire devil world in the blink of an eye. Everyone, including the current Demon King, trembled very much, almost without hesitation, crawling to the ground.

Just when everyone knelt down and prayed for no reason, a bright spot suddenly appeared in the sky above the demon world, and then the bright spot continued to expand, and the dim sky was illuminated in the blink of an eye. Refers to the Demon Palace.

The demon world was immediately frightened and frightened, even the demon king had no idea what was going on, but just as the bright ball was about to hit the demon palace, the bright ball suddenly stopped and the light disappeared. What is wrapped in the ball is a group of magic power with strong magic pressure. The black gas transformed by magic power rotates rapidly, surrounded by innumerable strands, wrapping an unknown entity in the center, the magic pressure is sacred and inviolable, and it reveals A breath of admiration. The magic group was hanging in the sky above the magic palace, and then only a few swipes were heard. The king of the devil, including many people with high morals and respect, appeared under the magic group. It didn't take long to see a wrinkled face and gray hair. The elder of the devil trembled. Wei Wei knelt down to the magic group. "The Demon Ancestor... This is the breath of His Majesty the Demon Ancestor. The Demon Ancestor is going to return, and the Demon Ancestor is back..."

The words of the elders of the demon world were somewhat incoherent, but the demons were already stunned. The next second, the entire demon world knelt down and bowed to the magic group, including the demon king. Everyone was shaking with excitement, and tears flowed incoherently, "The Demon Ancestor has returned."

At this moment, a magical voice suddenly came from the magic group above the magic palace. This voice instantly spread throughout the vast land of the devil world. At the same time, it also ignited the blood of everyone in the devil world. On this day, the devil world was completely boiling. .

"This is the bloodline of this king. You must protect him completely. Within a thousand years, this king will definitely return to the devil land and revive the magic power!" This is the residual knowledge of the devil ancestor.

As soon as the words fell, the demon world was completely boiling, everyone was shaking with excitement, especially the elders of the demon world were so excited that they could not stop kowtowing and bowing, but the magic group flashed at this time and disappeared above the magic palace.