Chapter 123 Demon King Fengxi

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 123 Demon King Fengxi

Mo En's eyes gradually lost clarity, and the phantom behind him became clearer and clearer. Han Zhiyuan was immediately anxious and painful, full of unwillingness, but at this moment, the sound of artillery fire that shook his eardrums suddenly disappeared. , as if deaf and lost all sound in an instant. Han Zhiyuan was shocked, and then he realized that the surrounding was so eerie and frightening that even the warship that was shaking violently stopped, all of which seemed to stand still.

Han Zhiyuan's first reaction was that his soul had left the body, but the next second he realized something was wrong. One is that he did not leave the body, and the other is that even if the soul leaves the body, he should not become deaf, and except for him, everything seems to be still, and every picture that enters his eyes is frozen, including the one with a painful face on the side. General Moss.

Han Zhiyuan hurriedly looked at Mo En, but saw that the phantom behind him had disappeared without knowing when, and most importantly, he could not sense the echo of the remnant at all. Han Zhiyuan was immediately surprised.

At this moment, Mo En's pale blue eyes, which had already lost their luster, suddenly widened, and then two terrifying rays of light suddenly burst out, as if they were about to penetrate the entire universe. , the medical cabin was suddenly filled with an extremely strong and terrifying aura, the aura was so strong that it made people tremble physically and mentally, and it was so strong that people wanted to prostrate and worship.

Han Zhiyuan suddenly widened his eyes, "Your Majesty the Demon King? Is that you?" Han Zhiyuan didn't have time to think about why the devil's breath appeared here, and he didn't understand why the remnant soul and himself didn't leave this world, and even the surroundings were strange. As soon as Han Zhiyuan finished speaking, the pressure of the medical cabin suddenly disappeared, and then he saw Mo En, who was dazzling, and turned his gaze to him leisurely. In an instant, Han Zhiyuan saw that his pale blue eyes were full of unmatched arrogance. , The forest is infinitely majestic, and it is cold and invincible. Although it is looking up, there is a condescension that makes people bow down.

No doubt it was him, Han Zhiyuan's pupils shrank suddenly. But the moment when the four eyes met, the incomparable expression flashed slightly, and the next second, although it still showed an unquestionable majesty, it was much softer for no reason, and there seemed to be a bit of inexplicable flashing in the bottom of his eyes. Joy, like the joy of reunion after a long absence.

Han Zhiyuan immediately blurted out, "Why are you here?"

'Moen''s pale blue eyes fluttered slightly, and then the corners of his eyes twitched. Han Zhiyuan only felt that he had sat up straight from the bed in the blink of an eye. Seeing that he frowned slightly, the situation in his eyes changed in a flash, and his expression became more and more strange, and finally I saw him slightly puzzled and slowly moved his hand to... his stomach?

Han Zhiyuan was a little inexplicable. He looked like he was touching some treasure, but the treasure confused him, and even made him a little timid. In short, his expression was very strange, but Han Zhiyuan felt that the person in front of him was at this moment. Weird and full of softness.

"What's wrong? Stomach discomfort?" Han Zhiyuan asked again hesitantly. He always felt that the expression of the man in front of him made him incomprehensible, and the breath of the devil and Moen's face seemed to overlap, and it seemed No, coupled with the strange and abnormal surroundings, Han Zhiyuan was a little unsure whether the scene in front of him was real or unreal. But he didn't want to, just as Han Zhiyuan finished speaking, 'Moen' turned his eyes and glared at him. There was a bit of resentment in the light blue eyes, a bit of anger, and even a bit of... contempt? The corner of Han Zhiyuan's mouth twitched, and he could see clearly with contempt, but it was inexplicable. So, Han Zhiyuan habitually opened his mouth to Mo En's face and said, "What kind of eyes are you looking at, Mo En? You just said something." Can't you see that I'm in a hurry? But he didn't want to, as soon as the word 'Moen' was uttered, the expression of the man in front of him obviously darkened, the sullenness in his eyes seemed to be a little more, and the eyes looking at Han Zhiyuan became obviously sharp. Just as Han Zhiyuan's inexplicable emotions continued to rise, the man in front of him opened his thin lips slightly, and slowly spit out four words that made one's soul tremble inexplicably. "Ben Wang Fengxi." The voice was cold and majestic, but at this moment, there was a bit of inexplicable resentment.