Chapter 83 Youth Campus (3)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 83 Youth Campus (3)

Since the school grass dropped a basketball contract that day, Han Zhiyuan has not gone to class for three days, nor has he stayed in the dormitory.

The injury on the head is basically no problem, and the recovery is very fast, but Han Zhiyuan is a little stunned now, because he finds that something is wrong with his body.

That day, the moment the middle school sophomore Siemens Mu stepped into Han Zhiyuan's ward, Han Zhiyuan had already determined that the middle school boy was the remnant of the Demon King. The feeling was extremely strong, and when he really saw his face , Han Zhiyuan even confirmed this, and at the same time, the long-lost heat sensation on Han Zhiyuan's body also verified this, so Han Zhiyuan was sure that it was him, that's right.

Afterwards, the school grass threw a basketball appointment and walked out of the ward with the school grass halo, without paying any attention to Chu Mengjun, the school flower he "has been chasing for more than a year".

In the end, Han Zhiyuan rejected Chu Mengjun's idea of ​​staying to take care of him. After Chu Mengjun left, Han Zhiyuan also left the school hospital, but he did not go back to the dormitory, but went directly to the original owner's rental outside the school. A small single room.

Although the room here is small, it is quiet. It is a house rented by the original owner for the convenience of working part-time in the restaurant. The original owner who likes quietness basically stays here for nothing.

As I said before, the original owner had no parents and no parents. The university used to rely on government funding and holiday work to persevere. It was an accident that he was admitted to SUSTech. However, this is a famous aristocratic school, so under his conditions, he lived a hard life. Inevitably.

But the original owner is absolutely amazing. In addition to taking classes, he usually works part-time, and even works as a waiter in a high-end restaurant outside the school. Now this house is rented for the convenience of this job, plus the annual scholarship, that's it, Not to mention self-sufficiency, there is still a lot to spare. After returning here, Han Zhiyuan first asked his roommate to ask the counselor for leave, and then asked the restaurant manager for leave. He planned to take a good rest for two days to get used to it, mainly because he wanted to take a good rest. After all, in the last days It was also difficult. I could eat until I vomited, and I slept in the mountains and forests every day. As a result, I came here as soon as I went back to meet the Demon King.

But Han Zhiyuan didn't expect that he slept for two days this time, and when he woke up, he found that something was wrong with his body, because he was shocked to find that there were Yuan force fluctuations in his body, and he could clearly feel that this was a normal The world, then where did the Yuan force in him come from?

The most terrible thing is that Han Zhiyuan has an extra ring on his hand, and that ring is not only familiar to Han Zhiyuan, but is very familiar. It was the storage ring that Feng Yu gave him when he was in the Nine Heavens Continent.

This is so mysterious, Han Zhiyuan hurriedly ran outside for a walk, and then checked the Internet, and found that there was nothing abnormal in this world at all, it was the same as his original world, that is to say, the fantasy was only Just himself. So where did these mystical things that do not conform to this world come out? Han Zhiyuan was puzzled.

After thinking about it, Han Zhiyuan finally decided that this was a plug-in opened by Lord Demon King for him. Perhaps because of the risk of being discovered in the previous world, the Demon King opened a plug-in for himself so that he could take precautions. Having said that, the Nine Heavens Continent is closer to the Demon King's world.