Chapter 108 Interstellar Future (6)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 108 Interstellar Future (6)

So that day, almost in the blink of an eye, Han Zhiyuan became a man of influence on the entire planet of Lopa, occupying the headlines of various pages.

# shocked to discover the husband of Major General Morn#, #Major General Moren is really married#, #male god is married! #...As if the entire planet of Lopa is filled with the sound of heartbreak.

In a word, the planet of Lopa is completely boiling. Their most popular and most beautiful, Major General Morn, he is really married, and there is really a man by his side, not a fake, not a gossip.

In this regard, Han Zhiyuan said that he, who has already become a qualified actor, seems to have been in the entertainment industry for many years, and is really not afraid of any overwhelming public opinion. Of course, he has long been trained to be invulnerable, and he is not afraid of the countless planets of Lopa. A group challenge for men with broken hearts.

However, the day after Han Zhiyuan expressed his fearlessness, he faced a challenge. On the morning of the third day of their marriage, Han Zhiyuan woke up early as usual, but he heard the doorbell not long after, and opened the door to see two tall men standing in front of his house. They were both men with black hair and black eyes like Han Zhiyuan. Moreover, the two were handsome in appearance. One looked like a son of a high-ranking official in a suit and leather shoes, and the other was dressed in a military uniform. Lieutenant General. Immediately, Han Zhiyuan's heart skipped a beat, and when he looked behind them, he saw a flying car parked in his yard. It was extremely luxurious. According to the information in his memory, the price of this flying car was estimated to be twenty of the original owner's car. more than twice.

Han Zhiyuan couldn't help stunned immediately, because of the terrifying charm of the family member, and since the two of them were not ordinary people, I was afraid that it would not be easy to deal with, but for the major general, Han Zhiyuan was fearless, so No matter how high the identity of the other party is, no matter how difficult it is to deal with, Han Zhiyuan immediately slammed his face, "What's the matter with you two?" Obviously, both of them were a little surprised at Han Zhiyuan's attitude, especially the inexplicable hostility towards him, and then Han Zhiyuan only Seeing the man in military uniform frowning slightly, a sense of oppression rushed over his face, but Han Zhiyuan was not afraid. "You're Moen's husband?" The tone was cold without a trace of warmth.

Han Zhiyuan's mouth twitched immediately. Did they all start the same way? "Yes," Han Zhiyuan pulled out an unkind smile, "I wonder what happened to the two of you who came to my house early in the morning?"

"Big brother and second brother?" Major General Lai had a doubtful voice, Han Zhiyuan turned his head and saw that Mo En came out at some point, looking at the three big men with a puzzled look on his face.

Han Zhiyuan was struck by lightning, big brother and second brother? So this is... eldest brother-in-law and second brother-in-law? Han Zhiyuan was in pain, no one told him that these two were coming.

"Mo En." When they saw Mo En, the two of them immediately changed their faces. When they saw Han Zhiyuan's scrutiny and high-level attitude, they smiled at Mo En in the blink of an eye, although Mo En still looked a little cold. cold look.

In the end, Han Zhiyuan embarrassed and invited the two in, but when he knew the purpose of the two of them, Han Zhiyuan couldn't help the twitching of the corners of his mouth again, and his liver hurt, "Go back?" thing? Han Zhiyuan was stunned. He had never been married in his world, and he had never been married in so many worlds, so he really didn't know these many rules. Besides, it was thousands of years old? The planets have changed, but this tradition still exists? They are also very particular. The most important thing is that no one told him, is this going back to see his father-in-law and mother-in-law? Shouldn't he prepare a present? Besides, aren't they fake marriages, why are they going back? Han Zhiyuan was stiff all over, and looked at Mo En with some resentment, but as a result, he looked like a routine, and Han Zhiyuan immediately felt a pain in the ass. In the end, Han Zhiyuan and Mo En boarded the super luxurious flying car of his brother-in-law's house empty-handed. On the way, Han Zhiyuan, who was sitting next to Mo En, tilted his head to look at Mo En, who had a serious face, and whispered, "Why didn't you tell me in advance?" Too bad impression. But he didn't want to, Mo En just glanced at him inexplicably, "Is it necessary?" Anyway, it's all fake, just pretending. Han Zhiyuan: ...