Chapter 19 Entertainment (1)

Han Zhiyuan sat up from the bed with a jerk, his eyes widened, are we... dead?

But the next second, I saw a familiar quilt, a familiar room, and even a familiar body... This is clearly Han Zhiyuan's own room, so we're back?

Didn't it fail? If you say that you can't be wiped out, why is the Demon King teasing me?

He hurriedly tried to call the Demon King, however, there was no response, as if it had never appeared before, the strange silence made Han Zhiyuan a little confused.

No, Han Zhiyuan suddenly got a shock, he left for more than a month, but nothing changed in this room, even his laptop was still open, this is too fucking scary!

He grabbed his phone in a panic and looked at it, Han Zhiyuan was completely stunned, it was 6:10 in the morning.

He remembered clearly that a month ago, he woke up from a dream at 6:10 and couldn't fall asleep, and then he went to climb a mountain on a whim, only to be possessed by a demon king, and then he had this wonderful journey.

But now, is this a dream?

Han Zhiyuan swallowed unconsciously, and suddenly his mind was full of phoenix feathers, all of them were the cold and arrogant white peacock.

What the hell is going on here! Could it really be a dream? Nine Heavens Continent, Heidan, Fengyu, are they all dreams? That dream was too real. " Humph

!"

Just when Han Zhiyuan was stunned, a cold hum suddenly interrupted his wild guessing. Han Zhiyuan blurted out, "Demon King?"

, you should call this king Your Majesty, Your Majesty the Demon King."

Han Zhiyuan's mouth twitched, it wasn't a dream, it was okay.

"I said, I'm not called Ziyi, Han Zhiyuan, please call me one more word." Anyway, to the Demon King, Ziyi and Han Zhiyuan should be the difference in the number of words, but in his own ears, it is a world of difference.

"Um?"

A low and magnetic voice, but mixed with this indescribable majesty.

"Your Majesty the Demon King~" Han Zhiyuan couldn't help rolling his eyes.

"Humph!" The Demon King snorted coldly.

It looks like Feng Yu!

Thinking of Feng Yu, Han Zhiyuan suddenly shuddered, "Demon King... Your Majesty, what the hell is going on? Is it true in the Nine Heavens Continent? Did Feng Yu succeed in the end?"

"Humph!" The Demon King snorted again, "Naturally it's true."

"Then what happened to Feng Yu?" Before Han Zhiyuan finished speaking, he suddenly felt a strange feeling. He only felt a very strange gaze from the depths of his soul staring at him, even his whole body. It's the opposite of a sense of awkwardness.

"What do you care about him!" The Demon King said dissatisfiedly.

Han Zhiyuan:

"I want to know why I can come back, can't I?" Why is it so difficult to communicate.

"The seal has been lifted, the remnant soul will return, and it will come back naturally." The Demon King said impatiently, and then continued, "Although there were many difficulties this time, I almost lost my life a few times, but..."

But the Demon King hasn't said anything yet. After finishing, Han Zhiyuan was lost in thought.

The seal was lifted and the remnant soul returned, that is to say, his ban on the truth was lifted, and Feng Yu was emotional? But, love? Is it yourself? Thinking of this, Han Zhiyuan felt inexplicably hot in his heart. In fact, it might not be just Feng Yu. Han Zhiyuan did not deny that there were times when he even wanted to stay there and not come back.