Chapter 68 The Last Days (12)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 68 The Last Days (12)

The speed of the wind attribute A-level ability user is not unpleasant. Han Zhiyuan shuttles through the dense forest like a gust of wind, but the forest is full of dense towering trees, and there are other messy unknown plants. Moreover, the two did not know the road at all, and they were not sure of the direction, so the two were like headless flies, struggling.

Shen Chuyang was no worse than Han Zhiyuan, and it was even more difficult to move forward, and at this moment, he heard the surrounding voices getting closer and closer, and in the blink of an eye, he saw a few people dressed as dark-faced savages staring at the top of the tree and the waist. Han Zhiyuan was shocked, and it was too late. After thinking about it, he grabbed Shen Chuyang's hand and ran forward.

However, it was too late, and in just a few breaths, they were surrounded by people. Han Zhiyuan unconsciously clenched Shen Chuyang's hand, and the two were back to back, but their eyes were calm at this time, and it was certain that they were surrounded by people, not zombies.

I saw no less than a dozen people hanging from the tree trunks around them. They hung easily on the trees like monkeys, which completely violated human behavior and cognition, and the ground was even more surrounded by water, and they all showed fierce faces. Staring at Han Zhiyuan and the two.

All of them had dark skin, unknown patterns on their faces, a mess of animal teeth and skeletons hanging on their chests, and primitive weapons such as crossbow arrows or sticks in their hands. Some of the cloth strips and other kinds of shame are covered, and they are still barefoot.

Han Zhiyuan's heart froze. They were afraid that they had broken into some primitive tribe by mistake. Now it would be troublesome. The most important thing is that Han Zhiyuan was slightly startled by staring at the monkey-like people on the tree. I was afraid that those people He is also a supernatural awakened generation, so if he wants to escape, I am afraid that it is not so simple. These people stared at Han Zhiyuan so fiercely, like beasts whose territory had been invaded, Han Zhiyuan turned his head to Shen Chuyang's ear without a trace, and whispered, "Find a way to communicate, if you can't, run away." Intuition told him , being caught would be in big trouble. Han Zhiyuan didn't know why he felt the smell of zombies just now, but the group in front of him were indeed human beings, who were a hundred times more difficult to deal with than zombies. Shen Chuyang didn't speak, but the hand held by Han Zhiyuan moved slightly in response, and Han Zhiyuan opened his mouth at the right time.

"I'm sorry, everyone, listen to me, we don't intend to disturb you, we have no ill intentions."

However, Han Zhiyuan responded with words that he couldn't understand at all, but their limbs told Han Zhiyuan that they were very angry and were very angry at this. The two outsiders were very angry.

"Calm down, everyone calm down." Han Zhiyuan tried to raise his hands in a soothing gesture, but he couldn't understand the language, so he could only get together with his body.

However, when everyone saw Han Zhiyuan raising his hand, they mistakenly thought that he was going to do something, and immediately rushed up, the crossbow, the crossbow, the stick and animal bones and other messy things, and greeted them both.

Han Zhiyuan's heart sank immediately, he raised his hand and waved, and the ten or so people who were swarming up were immediately thrown away. Now, the faces of those primitive people became even more terrifying, and the eyes that looked at Han Zhiyuan seemed to be eating them alive.