Chapter 31 Entertainment (13)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 31 Entertainment (13)

After being forcibly poured a pot of blood, Han Zhiyuan found his direction unexpectedly. Although it was a bit cruel to the plan that became clearer and clearer in his heart, Han Zhiyuan felt that the inexplicable victory was in his hands.

For about five or six days, Tang Yifeng became more and more indifferent after returning from Han Zhiyuan. Even apart from recording music, he was like a stranger who was not allowed to enter. He drowned in the studio for several days. Others thought he was sleepless, but the coldness on his face made life stop caring.

It was half a month before the Chinese New Year, and everyone's face showed the kind of expectation for family reunion, only Tang Yifeng was indifferent.

The house was newly found, but it was deserted as always, and for some reason this year, it seemed to be particularly deserted, but what made Tang Yifeng even more irritated was that he didn't think there was anything wrong with the desertion in previous years, but it was exactly what he wanted, but this year...he But I don't know why some people can't stand such a person.

But soon he knew why. When Tang Yifeng returned to the door of the house, he had just opened the door and walked in halfway, when suddenly a long hand stood in front of him, almost a conditioned reflex, Tang Yifeng turned around abruptly, and at the same time backhanded He punched out, but in the next moment, his wrist was tightly grasped by a strong hand, and at the same time, a strong force pushed him against the door tightly, and then a tall black shadow came up , to hold him down, that strong aura of aggression made Tang Yifeng alarm bells in an instant.

Just as Tang Yifeng kicked out, a familiar face appeared in front of Tang Yifeng's eyes, accompanied by a familiar voice.

"Calm down, calm down," Han Zhiyuan raised his leg and held his bowed knee with a sluggish eye. The next second, the pain made his eyes glow with gold stars. This guy stretched his hands too quickly, and almost killed him. "It's me."

After confirming that it was Han Zhiyuan, Tang Yifeng immediately turned from shock to anger, and pushed Han Zhiyuan out with all his strength. On the door frame, he grimaced in pain.

But the next moment, seeing that friend Tang Xiaopen was about to close the door, Han Zhiyuan hurriedly rushed over to block it. He tried his best to find out here. He has been standing guard for several days, okay?

"Get out of the way!" Tang Yifeng's face was cold, but his anger was hidden in his eyes, but he was a little more strange.

"Don't be like this." Compared to Tang Yifeng's cold face, Han Zhiyuan had a smile on his face, even a bit of a hippie smile, "We shared the same bed not long ago."

Unexpectedly, Tang Yifeng became angry when he heard it. He closed the door regardless, Han Zhiyuan quickly used all his strength to resist, to tell the truth, his body is very weak now, and his strength is not as good as Tang Xiaopen.

"Wait, I have something to tell you about your family."

Tang Yifeng paused, his eyes dimmed, and then sneered, "My family? I grew up in an orphanage since I was five years old. Where did you come from?"

"Your brother who is going to have a kidney transplant, and that stepmother who has eyes on her forehead..." Han Zhiyuan hurriedly said the main point. Sure enough, Tang Yifeng's body froze after hearing this, but then he couldn't help sneering. .

Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें