Chapter 27 The entertainment industry (9)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 27 The entertainment industry (9)

When Tang Yifeng came back from outside, Han Zhiyuan was lying on the sofa watching TV. When he looked up, he found that friend Tang Xiaopen didn't have much joy on his face, but he didn't look down. Han Zhiyuan couldn't help but feel a little puzzled.

Today is the day when Tang Yifeng and Tian Wang Lin Min met. Tang Yifeng has been preparing for this for a week, including his works, emotions, appearance, and packing himself from the inside out. If successful, this will definitely be a part of Tang Yifeng's life. A major turning point.

It stands to reason that with Tang Yifeng's talent and talent, Lin Tianwang has no reason to look down on him, but seeing that he is neither happy nor angry, Han Zhiyuan is a little confused.

Han Zhiyuan got up from the sofa and asked anxiously, "How is it? Have you seen King Lin?"

Tang Yifeng went straight to the opposite side of Han Zhiyuan and sat down, very calmly saying "um".

Han Zhiyuan looked more anxious than himself, "What do you mean? Success or failure? What did King Lin say?"

Tang Yifeng said a little irritably, "Let me wait for his call.

" It's ten, what are you doing like this?" Han Zhiyuan was inexplicable, he should be full of self-confidence.

In fact, Tang Yifeng's mind was really messed up and annoyed at this time, but it was not because of his own business, but because of the words of King Lin Tianwang before he left.

Today, Tang Yifeng finally had the opportunity to meet his long-time idol, with his music dreams and works in his arms, no matter how confident he was, he was still uneasy at this time, but Lin Tianwang was unexpectedly a kind elder in private.

Although Lin Tianwang, who was busy with his busy schedule, used the short fifteen-minute break from the event to meet Tang Yifeng, briefly read his works, and gave some brief pointers, this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

It can be seen that Lin Tianwang is still very interested in Tang Yifeng's works. Nowadays, there are not many young people who really love music and can stick to it, let alone a very talented person. However, just as the rumors say, Lin Tianwang is quite strict about his work and music. He eventually took away Tang Yifeng's works. He only said that he would read it carefully and give him an answer when he went back.

Even so, Tang Yifeng couldn't hide the joy in his heart. However, on the occasion of parting, facing Tang Yifeng's repeated thanks, Lin Tianwang smiled and said to Tang Yifeng, "You don't need to thank me, thank Xiao Han if you want to thank me."

Afterwards, Tianwang sighed enviously, "You are so good to be young. Ah, you can do everything for one thing and one person."

"What do you mean?" Tang Yifeng was a little surprised.

Seeing that he didn't know anything, King Lin was also surprised. Then, Tang Yifeng knew, where did he come from in the short fifteen minutes, it was Han Zhiyuan who stood in the cold wind and waited for four hours in exchange for it .

"It happened to be my solo concert that day, and the time was tight. As a result, Xiao Han waited outside for more than four hours." Perhaps moved by Han Zhiyuan's sincerity, Lin Tianwang, who has never made a false statement, also had a smile in his eyes at this moment. He said, "Very good guy, I've seen his movies and his acting skills are also good. The key is to be interesting to friends."