Chapter 1 Cultivation (1)

"Fuck!!!"

In the blink of an eye, Han Zhiyuan only had time to shout these two words, and was pulled into a huge vortex by an inexplicable force, and then it spun frantically, as if he was in the center of a tornado. , the body will be torn to pieces in the next second, and as a result, what I feel is the pain of the soul being stripped from the body, life is not as good as death.

"What the hell!" Han Zhiyuan scolded, to get rid of his gentle appearance, what the devil is this devil, what a fool! This is unexpected, can people finish talking!

"How did I find him!!!" Before his brain was turned into a paste, Han Zhiyuan desperately shouted at the madly spinning void, "How to unlock the seal!!!" Also, how did I get back? !

As a result, "Humph! Loud noise!" An extremely impatient snort, as if incarnated by a transparent force to press at him from all directions, Han Zhiyuan suddenly felt like he was being squeezed by the door.

"I'm going!" Hey, your sister, you are so noisy!

Han Zhiyuan's eyes went black, and he lost consciousness in an instant. When he opened his eyes again, he saw countless...backs?

Han Zhiyuan's heart skipped a beat, and when he took a closer look, he saw rows of various backs crowded in front of him. They wore ancient costumes, had long hair, pouted their hips, squeezed each other, stretched their necks and looked inward, like a group of ducks with their long necks pinched.

Han Zhiyuan is running his brain in chaos, ancient times? Which dynasty and generation? What are they doing?

Also, why do you look straight at other people's buttocks when you are so short? Han Zhiyuan was startled, and hurriedly lowered his head to check his body, and then froze.

"Cough cough~ Dao... Dao has a friendly physique, can you get up first... Old Dao... Cough cough." An old voice that was almost out of breath came from under Han Zhiyuan's ass.

Han Zhiyuan was startled, only to realize that he was sitting, no wonder he felt so short, but why was he sitting alone?

Han Zhiyuan jumped up and slapped the dust a few times with a pretentious "papapa", and then took a closer look, he was still an old man with hair like snow.

I saw that his blue-grey Taoist robe was made nondescript by a few colorful patches, two big toes came out of broken shoes and was kissing the ground, the wrinkles on his face were like strips of ridges, and the low depressions were water channels. At this time, the old man was crawling on the ground with a sullen face, like a squashed big frog, no, a toad.

what's the situation? Han Zhiyuan's brain seems to have been turned into a paste, fellow Daoist? Taoist priest?

Han Zhiyuan straightened his body immediately, then raised his right hand to his chest, and bowed slightly to imitate a Taoist priest, "Immeasurable Heavenly Venerate, old benefactor, are you alright?" No matter where you go, it's always good to be polite. When he bowed his head, Han Zhiyuan realized that he was also wearing ancient clothes.

The old patchworker quickly got up, and his small thief eyes quickly glanced around, making sure that no one saw his embarrassment just now, and then he looked at Han Zhiyuan, and said while slapping the soil: "It's nothing, nothing, nothing. The little friend just almost made Laodao me into a muddy flesh, the immeasurable goddess," Patch Laodao rolled his eyes and continued, "Old Daoist I have been in the Nine Heavens Continent for hundreds of years, if you are a slap in the ass, spread it out. I'm afraid that the saint will also laugh his teeth, Boundless Heavenly Venerate!" Han Zhiyuan was stunned for three seconds, and then his pupils shrank suddenly, the Nine Heavens Continent, Hundred Years, Saints, and memory fragments that popped up from time to time in the chaotic brain... So , what the hell is this place? "I'm sorry." Han Zhiyuan frowned, trying to swallow his surprise in his stomach, looking very polite. Patch Laodao took a look at this young man, tall and tall, with clear features, the key is to be polite to him, and the current impression is not bad. I was thinking about the sudden commotion around me. Patch Laodao hurriedly plunged into the crowd, his head seemed to be sharpened, and disappeared in the blink of an eye. "It's about to start!" Someone shouted. Han Zhiyuan had no choice but to follow him quietly. "It's finally about to start, I spent the night here last night." One person said excitedly. "That is the catastrophe of the Peacock King!"