Chapter 54: Ancient Emperors (19)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 54: Ancient Emperors (19)

Seeing the doting in Han Zhiyuan's eyes again, the little emperor was overjoyed. He secretly rejoiced that Han Zhiyuan loved him deeply. At the same time, he also secretly determined in his heart that he must sweep away the regent's henchmen, completely cut off his wings, and make him never The day he turned over, so that Han Zhiyuan could stay by his side forever.

His mind turned, but his face was reliant and well-behaved. The little emperor twisted his body with difficulty to get closer to Han Zhiyuan, but he didn't want to feel like he was run over by his whole body. The unspeakable part made him both embarrassed and ashamed for a moment, so the little emperor had no choice but to look up at Han Zhiyuan aggrievedly.

Han Zhiyuan looked down at this little guy with a pitiful appearance, he couldn't help laughing and laughing. He was obviously a selfish big bad wolf, but he didn't feel any disobedience even when he dressed up as a cute little sheep.

Han Zhiyuan sighed helplessly, then tightened the man in his arms again, hooked him into his arms completely, and made him turn sideways to avoid harm in certain places.

The other hand went through his armpit all the way to the back of his waist, and gently massaged him to make him feel a little better. After all, last night, he really had no impulse and could not control it.

"Hmm~" The little emperor trembled all over, his hands were unconsciously placed on Han Zhiyuan's chest, and he stared at Han Zhiyuan with wide eyes again.

Han Zhiyuan glared at him speechlessly, "Let's talk about it when you're well." After all this, I still want to come, really...

The little emperor is too thick-skinned, but he still quibble with some embarrassment, "I didn't mean that~"

Han Zhiyuan: ...hehe.

Facing Han Zhiyuan's somewhat playful eyes, the little emperor couldn't help blushing, and unconsciously arched his arms in Han Zhiyuan's arms, and wrapped his arms around Han Zhiyuan's sturdy waist tightly, but right here At that time, Han Zhiyuan suddenly gasped with a "hiss".

The little emperor was startled, and when he looked up, he saw Han Zhiyuan frowning in pain.

"Uncle Huang?" The little emperor's face was puzzled and worried.

Han Zhiyuan wrapped his arms around the little emperor's hand tightly to show consolation, while the other arm stretched out in front of his eyes. Sure enough, the bruised mark on the outside of the arm was enlarged again, and just now the little emperor's hand touch.

Han Zhiyuan looked like he was in unbearable pain. In fact, not only did he have no pain, but he was unconscious and numb, especially the bruised part, which seemed to be necrotic. Han Zhiyuan suddenly had a strange thought, this body has begun to turn into a corpse bit by bit, and he is on the verge of death.

Han Zhiyuan pretended to be in unbearable pain, but the little emperor quickly noticed the purple-blue bruise on the outside of Han Zhiyuan's arm the size of an apricot.

"Uncle, what's going on?" The little emperor was worried.

However, Han Zhiyuan smiled at him, "It's fine, I guess it happened somewhere last night," Han Zhiyuan said and pointedly poked a certain position of the little emperor, "It's all because Yanzhi is so attractive." The

little emperor's body froze. Trembling, his attention was drawn, but he didn't miss the complicated look in Han Zhiyuan's eyes, but he didn't think much about it for a while, so he just ignored it in Han Zhiyuan's three-word teasing. Since Han Zhiyuan talked to him in a kind manner, and even spoiled him as before, the little emperor naturally stopped asking more about this topic, but he knew in his heart that he won. Obviously, Han Zhiyuan compromised. How could Han Zhiyuan not know the little Jiujiu in his heart? But don't laugh. So far, Han Zhiyuan has lived in this golden cage prepared for him by the little emperor, sleeping every day, playing chess, practicing swordsmanship, reading books, etc., and then accompanying the little emperor. Accompany him to review memorials, handle government affairs, eat, chat... and most importantly, roll the sheets. In short, he never mentioned the matter of leaving, nor did he mention anything that the regent and the little emperor did in the past. From the beginning to the end, it seemed like nothing had happened, and he spoiled the little emperor wholeheartedly. Seeing Han Zhiyuan like this, the little emperor was naturally happy, but he also became more and more mad to clean up Han Zhiyuan's henchmen.

Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें