Chapter 91 Youth Campus (11) (2)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 91 Youth Campus (11) (2)

Mutually.

But in the face of such an angry scene, Ximen just yelled angrily and then came back? So now that Han Zhiyuan is treated as a punching bag and scolded, what's the matter?

Liu Nanzhu and the three of you look at me and I look at you. I just think this is too weird and scary. It seems that something amazing happened without their knowledge.

After a long while, Siemens Mu had vented enough to come out of the gym, and then the three of them saw Siemens Mu beckon them very calmly to get the three of them to come over, but the first sentence of Ximen's mouth made their mouths twitch. The monk was puzzled.

"Do you know any Cowherd?"

"Ah?" The three of them were stunned. Didn't Ximen always clean himself and despise those dirty people? What does he mean by this, and, Cowherd? Shouldn't you be looking for beautiful women?

However, Siemens Mu continued with a gloomy face, "Help me find one, no, find a few more," Siemens Mu gritted his teeth, "It looks good and clean."

"Ah?" The three of Liu Nanzhu have become dementia , Completely stunned, is Ximen completely enlightened under the influence of Han Zhiyuan? And it's so heavy, ordering a few at a time is amazing for my Ximen.

Of course, Siemens Mu just thought that he was probably driven crazy by Han Zhiyuan. Especially just now, he was really out of control, and then he somehow felt that his current state was very dangerous. For the first time in his life, he retreated and decided not to compete with Han Zhiyuan, nor to stubbornly insist on pushing. He had to compromise with himself, and he had to compromise.

What the hell do you like? What the hell is that? Siemens' mind was filled with the kiss just now and Han Zhiyuan's favorite words, and he was irritable. Therefore, Siemens Mu decided to find some beautiful cowherds for Han Zhiyuan. Don't you like men? I'll send you off, so I won't bother myself anymore, right?

I have to say, classmate Ximen is really a simple child.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose