Chapter 25 The entertainment industry (7)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 25 The entertainment industry (7)

The next morning, the moment Tang Yifeng opened his eyes in a daze, he was suddenly startled by the enlarged face in front of him. Seeing that his lips were about to fall, Tang Yifeng reflexively shrank back, and he just hit the head of the bed. Up, the pain suddenly made him grin, but this time he was completely awake.

Han Zhiyuan grinned at someone's fire-breathing eyes with a grin.

"Didn't you say you wouldn't come in!" Tang Yifeng gritted his teeth, didn't he say last night that he wouldn't come in? So what was going on in the face of this bastard in front of him in the blink of an eye?

Han Zhiyuan saw that Tang Xiaopenyou's complexion was much better than last night, his body that had been slumped straightened up, and then he stood by the bed with his arms crossed and smilingly said, "What are you thinking? I just want to wake you up to eat. It's just breakfast."

Tang Yifeng's face darkened, only then did he realize that Han Zhiyuan was indeed standing beside the bed neatly dressed, and at the moment he turned his head unnaturally, and then awkwardly said, "Then why are you so close? "

I just want to get closer to you, can't I?" Han Zhiyuan laughed, this kid is cute when he's awkward, and then continued without waiting for him to get up, "Get up quickly, I'm ready for breakfast."

Han After Zhi Yuan finished speaking, he didn't hold back and went out of the room directly, but Tang Yifeng was awkward for a while, staring at someone's back with a bit of gnashing teeth. I feel... suffocated.

The breakfast was actually very simple, just some fried eggs, sausages, milk or something. After washing up, Tang Yifeng looked at the simple home-style breakfast on the table in surprise. Seeing that he made it himself, he couldn't help but glance at Han Zhiyuan in surprise.

"What?" Han Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows at him, "Do you think I'm a rare family man?"

Tang Yifeng resisted the urge to roll his eyes, "You think too much." "It sounds

like you can do it. ." Han Zhiyuan said proudly.

Tang Yifeng: ...Sure enough, how could he be Han Zhiyuan's opponent?

Han Zhiyuan habitually said something to tease him, while quietly observing Tang Yifeng's expression. Apart from ignoring him completely, his expression was much better than that of Tang Yifeng, who was a little dejected last night. Sure enough, there is Stubborn people are so tough.

Sure enough, Tang Yifeng got up as soon as he finished eating and looked like he was going to leave, but before leaving, he turned to Han Zhiyuan with a complicated look and said solemnly.

"Han Zhiyuan, thank you." No matter what your purpose is.

Han Zhiyuan smiled at him calmly, "Where are you going?"

Tang Yifeng frowned slightly, "You don't need to worry about this." But he didn't want to, Han Zhiyuan's next sentence made him take another step. Pause, the body is not naturally stiff.

"Your studio was already surrounded by reporters, and the place where you live is also on the third floor and the third floor. Are you here to cast yourself in the net?"

Tang Yifeng turned his head to look at Han Zhiyuan in disbelief. " Why?" It's not a day or two that his studio was surrounded, but why was his residence discovered by reporters?