Chapter 107 Interstellar Future (5)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 107 Interstellar Future (5)

Although he successfully squeezed into the major general's room, the problem came, two big men, only one bed, Han Zhiyuan saw that the major general walked towards the large and comfortable big bed as a matter of course, without paying any attention to him, even if it was drilling There was no hesitation when entering the bed.

The corners of Han Zhiyuan's mouth twitched, and then he walked over as a matter of course. When he lifted the quilt, the man on the bed sat up again, and then squinted at Han Zhiyuan with light blue eyes. Let the air cool.

Han Zhiyuan coughed dryly, "Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" Looking around, this bed was really the only one that could sleep in the entire room.

However, Han Zhiyuan only saw him raise his brows, "You want to come in yourself." He just stated the facts lightly, but hit the nail on the head. Han Zhiyuan even saw a hint of banter in his calm eyes.

There's nothing wrong with this... Han Zhiyuan was speechless.

In fact, although their appearance is no different from normal men, they are in that position after all, and in some ways, they are not equal. Just like women thousands of years ago, in some respects, whether it is physical or otherwise, they are different from men after all. So, in fact, their concept of chastity is still very strong. Also, monogamy is practiced here.

So Han Zhiyuan, to a certain extent, must first treat him as a wife or a man who can have children, and secondly, treat him as a man, so his behavior of entering the house without the permission of others is actually very unacceptable. To take, at least in the view of the major general, he may suspect that this man is not of good character or something.

So in the end, Han Zhiyuan repeatedly stated with a pitiful appearance, "I'm not that kind of person, you have to believe me." Major General Bingshan was noncommittal about this. Considering that haste is not enough, Han Zhiyuan finally reluctantly returned to his room. But before going back, Han Zhiyuan still expressed his thoughts euphemistically, for example, since he is married, shouldn't he go on a honeymoon or something? Even if it is to pretend, it must be done enough, right?

In this regard, the major general just gave him a few words coldly, "No need", "Waste time."

The next day, Han Zhiyuan got up early. Originally, he planned to prepare a breakfast for someone. Under the premise of not being able to get closer, he first started with the details. After all, living under one roof, it penetrated and accumulated little by little. There can be a day of qualitative change. But Han Zhiyuan didn't expect that he was greeted by an uninvited guest after breakfast, and that high-profile person made Han Zhiyuan have the urge to turn him over.

Although he was reluctant, Han Zhiyuan had a good intention and could not refuse it. After the major general had breakfast, he unexpectedly found that the breakfast prepared by this man was not balanced enough in nutrition and had a bad appearance. It tasted very good, at least eating After eating the breakfast prepared by the robot, I suddenly felt dull.

So inexplicably, the major general felt a little happy when he went out, but after opening the door, it was not his adjutant who was waiting outside the door, but a person he was extremely bored and did not want to see, the major general immediately wrinkled He frowned, not hiding his dislike for him in the slightest.

"Major General Mo En, it turns out that you really live here." The man in his thirties gave Mo En a military salute, and then showed joy. The appearance is not bad, but the slightly raised eyes and the involuntarily raised lips always give people an inexplicable sense of superiority, a sense of superiority that should not exist above others. Everywhere gives a very uncomfortable feeling.