Chapter 84 Youth Campus (4)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 84 Youth Campus (4)

The basketball court of SUSTech is crowded with people, young and energetic teenagers and young girls rubbing shoulders, chatting with excitement and anticipation, looking up and looking around from time to time, their faces are full of anticipation and excitement, just like the fanatical groupies who are anxiously waiting for their idols, especially It was around the No. 1 basketball court near the gymnasium of South University of Science and Technology, and it was surrounded by water. Of course, there are also students from the news departments of SUSTech and other surrounding universities, who are already sharpening their swords and waiting for a big news.

In a word, at the moment when the competition for SUSTech is about to start, it can be said that everyone is watching. Everyone is ready with sharp eyes, mobile phones ready to take pictures at any time, and of course sharp tips for male gods all the time. cry.

However, when it was only one minute before the game, the three protagonists still did not show up, and everyone couldn't help but get a little anxious, but at the same time, the closer they got, the more excited they became. Of course, it does not rule out a large number of men who came for the school beauties, as well as classmates who watched the excitement.

At this moment, a scream suddenly came from the direction of the stadium near the stadium, followed by a wave of screams, and everyone around the stadium swept their eyes. I saw that the place that was originally surrounded by people suddenly retreated a path automatically.

"Ah ah ah ah! He's so handsome!"

"Oh my God, the SUSTech school

girl is really handsome..." "From now on, Idol is a passerby, and only the school girl Ximen is the only one..."

Siemens Mu appeared at a slow pace. In the crowd, followed by screams and cheers, in short, the stars walked to the No. 1 venue, and the red loose-fitting SUSTech varsity jersey was worn on him, like a natural clothes rack, obviously the same The clothes have a different feeling. He has a lean body, but he doesn't look weak and weak. Instead, he should have a lot of muscles. The most blood-spraying thing is that his skin is very white, which is comfortable and white, and the hair on his legs is also abnormal. It's less, it's almost... the same as the male protagonist in the comics.

Siemens Mu raised his eyebrows at the enthusiastic classmates. He seemed to be very accustomed to this feeling of being surrounded by stars and taking it for granted. There are also a few people behind him. It is said that the family background is also very good, and they sleep with him. These people are the kind of people who are in the same frame anytime, anywhere. Siemens Mu first walked to the rest area and sat down at his accustomed position, and then glanced around blankly, but soon his slightly gloomy eyes darkened a bit, because he swept this circle, I didn't even see the man who didn't know how to live or die, who dared to pry at the corner of Siemens, so, really... overestimated him? "Yo~" Before Siemens Mu could speak, the person beside him opened his mouth first, his eyes full of ridicule, "Is this a confession?" This person's name is Liu Nanzhu, and several people always call him the male lead, but He also laughed that he had the male lead's name but not the male lead's life. "Could it be that you still thought he would come?" Another person couldn't help sneering. "Auntie is right," Liu Nanzhu said before answering the other person, "I never thought he would dare to appear." It was Lu Hao who spoke. "Your sister's aunt, if you call him auntie again, I'll let you know what Wei Shushu is!" Actually, his name is Zhen Yi, but everyone likes to call him Ayi, and after that, he becomes an auntie. Zhen Yi and Lu Hao quarreled for a while, but Liu Nanzhu suddenly wondered, "The school flower doesn't seem to be here." After he mentioned this, the other two also glanced around at the same time, and then turned to Siemens, who had never spoken, with some malicious intent. Mu, looks like he is watching a good show. However, Siemens Mu just curled the corners of his lips, and then said calmly, "The ending is the same whether you come or not." That mighty appearance made the three of them speechless for a while, but a group of onlookers turned to the school. Cao Xiemei's frantic smile was so excited that Siemens Mu was used to it and ignored it. However, looking at the time, it was two minutes and thirty seconds past ten o'clock, which meant that even if the so-called scholar came , he was also late. Immediately, Siemens Mu's eyes darkened by two points, and there were not many people who could make him wait for a few minutes for Siemens Mu.