Chapter 119 Interstellar Future (17)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small
Chapter 119 Interstellar Future (17)

Han Zhiyuan's face was gloomy, and he stared at Mo En with indescribable determination. He knew that his behavior was unbelievable for people of this era, so he could tolerate his anger, but it was impossible to get a divorce. , what's more, he can clearly feel the change in Dao Moen's mood, the more strongly he reacts, the more he cares, and this is exactly what Han Zhiyuan wants.

"Mo En, marriage is not a child's play. I know how you feel better than anyone else. I have reasons why I can't say it, but you must believe me."

Mo En pursed his lips unconsciously, and didn't speak any more, he just turned his head to the side and didn't want to look at Han Zhiyuan. I can't say why." Mo En's voice was cold and puzzled, deep and full of grievances. He is not 18 or 20 years old. It doesn't matter if he waits a few years. He is 28. Now there is no possibility that he will never have it in his life. This is what Morn can't figure out anyway.

Han Zhiyuan was shocked, and at the moment when Mo En spit out these words, he suddenly found that his body felt a long-lost heat, and it was a little stronger than ever before. Han Zhiyuan suddenly raised his eyes to look at Mo En, but saw great grievance and confusion between his brows, which made him stiffen with pain.

Han Zhiyuan suddenly felt that Mo En had already accepted that he was even ready to have a child with him, even though he didn't know his choice very clearly in his heart. The so-called love in his mouth, but he has already made a choice, but it happens to be in this stall...

Han Zhiyuan only felt the first burst of pain, such a forbearance and aggrieved Moen, Han Zhiyuan almost blurted out and told him the truth, but The key is who will believe this kind of thing? And tell him you're just a tiny part of another person? This is too cruel.

Of course, just when Han Zhiyuan was very tangled, the communicator suddenly heard the doorbell sound of "Di Di", Han Zhiyuan looked at Mo En conditioned reflexively, but Mo En just sat on the sofa coldly and did not respond at all. . Han Zhiyuan was a little puzzled, he really didn't expect anyone to come to his house at this time.

However, the person who appeared on the transparent screen was something he never expected, an annoying uninvited guest. Han Zhiyuan looked at Wen Jing, who was smiling slightly, dressed in military uniform, followed by two people who were also wearing uniforms. The serious person immediately had a bad premonition in his heart, but he politely invited the person in.

At the moment of seeing Mo En, a strange color flashed in Wen Jing's eyes, but it was quickly replaced by his refined and gentle face. Han Zhiyuan glanced at the table, and his heart moved slightly, only to see that the report that Mo En had thrown on the table just now was held in his hand by Mo En. Morn's duplicity is truly unbelievable.

"Mo En, you're here too." Wen Jing did not shy away from Mo En's strange eyes. He didn't take Han Zhiyuan's real husband in his eyes at all. Unfortunately, Mo En looked like he didn't want to pay any attention to it, just a faint um. With a sound, he didn't say a word with a cold face.

On the contrary, Han Zhiyuan leaned on the door frame and raised his eyebrows at him, "Is there something wrong with my house?"

Wen Jing seemed to be used to Mo En's indifference and didn't care, but when he turned to face Han Zhiyuan, the smile on his face changed. Indifferent, but also mixed with some inexplicable pride.

"Mr. Han, please come with us."

Han Zhiyuan's heart sank, and even Moen on the sofa turned his head to look at Wen Jing. In addition to doubts, Danlan's eyes were also caught in his own. Unaware anger.