Chapter 42 The Ancient Emperor (7)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 42 The Ancient Emperor (7)

On this day, the whole big line was shaken, and everyone was immersed in panic. Is it a change of regime or a change of dynasty? This is the crux of everyone's panic at this moment, but in the end, no one dares to act rashly, and can only be a blind or deaf person and stay at home silently and wait in fear.

However, everyone couldn't help but tremble with fear, because there was no morning court this morning! Cancelled early in the morning!

The emperor did not appear, nor did the regent appear. The most terrible thing was that last night they watched the drunk emperor vomit the regent, and they witnessed the regent personally send the emperor back to the palace! You must know that the Regent is the most unscrupulous number one in the world with a broken sleeve, and the Regent likes nothing more than a young and beautiful young son, and a handsome and young man like the Emperor is almost the most suitable for the Regent's taste. , In fact, in their hearts, they have always been worried that the reason why the Prince Regent has not touched the Emperor is actually waiting for him to grow up!

So, is it the monarch or what? It is really difficult for them to control themselves not to think about it, and from the nature of the regent's broken sleeves and the inexplicable calm this morning, the emperor is only afraid that the sheep will enter the tiger's mouth, and the bad luck will be less.

The supporters of the Prince Regent kept their mouths shut and enjoyed watching the show, while those loyal and old-fashioned officials of the Sima Clan were about to faint. The emperor seeks justice, and seeks justice for this great world.

As a result, Sima Jinlin, who woke up only three poles in the sun, was told when he woke up that several old officials, who had always been his support, would be killed by a blow to the door of the palace if he was not seen again, blood stained. The Golden Temple comforts the dead martyrs of the great Yao. In short, they will apologize with death if they do not see the emperor again. Sima Jinlin didn't even have time to think about what happened. He only felt a splitting headache, and his whole body fell apart as if he couldn't raise any strength. Under the service of the constipated little Dezi, after Sima Jinlin drank a large glass of water, he slowed down for a while before the memory in his mind returned slightly.

Suddenly, the broken little emperor sat up straight from the bed, his eyes widened, and then, under Xiao Dezi's inexplicable eyes, he suddenly lifted the quilt and looked at his body.

Sima Jinlin breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he was intact and that he didn't even feel anything unusual in some places. However, in the next second, Sima Jinlin froze again. After such a life-and-death event, the first thing that he thought of was whether he was caught by that, not the consequences of the incident itself?

Sima Jinlin lay back on the bed with some stiffness, then stared at the top of the bed with dark eyes, thinking about the thrilling scenes last night. I was drunk last night, I don't know, but when I think about it now, my back feels chills. If the Prince Regent really wants to take action against him last night, I'm afraid that his own lives will not be enough.

Sima Jinlin only had some fragmentary memories of what happened when he was drunk, but even that was enough to make him terrified for a while, and at the same time his face burned badly.

After questioning Xiao Dezi carefully, Sima Jinlin was so annoyed that he wanted to slap himself. Why can't you get up because of the Prince Regent, undressing in front of the Prince Regent, pulling the Prince Regent to undress himself, forcing the Prince Regent to bathe himself... Sima Jinlin can't wait to find a place to sew into it. Then, Sima Jinlin suddenly shuddered. Last night, he confronted the Prince Regent in the bathtub for a long time. He was nervous and embarrassed. In addition, the strong alcohol anesthesia made him unable to hold back and lost consciousness again. After that He had no memory of him at all. If he remembered correctly, he vaguely remembered that the regent, who had been eyeing him all the time, finally left. Xiaodezi: ...Your Majesty, are you dreaming? "Go back to the emperor, the regent didn't leave last night, after the servants served the emperor and bathed, yes..." Xiao Dezi wanted to cut his tongue and become dumb, and in some scenes he really wanted to poke his eyes, "Yes The prince regent personally carried the emperor back to the dragon bed." Xiao Dezi lowered his head to his chest, wishing to pass through his back.