Chapter 86 Youth Campus (6)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 86 Youth Campus (6)

Han Zhiyuan coughed twice in embarrassment, and saw Siemens Mu walked towards him with a halo. Siemens Mu walked to the three-point line while keeping his eyes fixed on Han Zhiyuan, and at the same time he accurately caught the basketball thrown by Liu Nanzhu and the others. His movements were so handsome that Han Zhiyuan only felt that his ears were seriously disturbed by the noise. Why does this guy seem to be enjoying himself for granted?

Han Zhiyuan saw Ximen hold the ball with both hands, and then raised it, using light force, bending his wrists, the next second, the thrown basketball drew a beautiful parabola, and then went straight through the ball frame without any There was a sound, and in an instant, screams filled the entire basketball court.

It turned out to be a hollow ball, so it can be seen that Ximen is not a fake. At the start of the three-pointer, obviously, compared to Han Zhiyuan's own goal that threw the sky, Ximen classmate easily won the first attack opportunity, and the action was smooth and handsome. So the game or something, is it really a farce? I was in a hurry to find abuse, but I just made a lot of nonsense, and openly molested the school grass in full view of the public. Is this person mentally ill?

However, regardless of the performance of the two just now, the game officially started, and Siemens attacked and defended Han Zhiyuan. Han Zhiyuan stretched out his long legs and quickly retreated to his side. He saw Siemens Mu quickly moving towards this side. The basketball in his hands seemed to be a part of his body. Any movement was effortless and handy. The strands of hair flew up and down with his running movements, as if wantonly exuding youth.

Then, everyone saw Siemens Mu suddenly jumped up, and the basketball he raised at the same time rose rapidly with the body. The next second, the elongated parabola was drawn high, and then it directly crossed Han Zhiyuan and crossed half of the basketball court. Under the astonishing eyes of everyone, they went straight through the ball frame again.

Han Zhiyuan only heard a soft bang, as if he had become a decoration, and then saw classmate Ximen walking towards him again passing the ball, and even raised his eyebrows at him, as if to signal him not to be cowardly and hurry up. "

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly

_ _ _ All the crazy school girls in , were speechless for a while, well, he has to give him some performance time. So Han Zhiyuan suddenly stretched out his hand to the ball in Siemens Mu's hand, as if he wanted to intercept the ball directly, but just as Han Zhiyuan's hand was about to touch the basketball, Siemens Mu suddenly turned around quickly, extremely Cleverly and quickly dodged Han Zhiyuan's interception. Han Zhiyuan's speed was not slow, and before everyone could return to his senses, he turned around again and quickly circled in front of Siemens Mu, and then made another strong interception. However, at this moment, Siemens Mu suddenly sneered at Han Zhiyuan, and then suddenly Jump up, hold the ball with one hand, and quickly dunk to the basket in the next second. Everyone waited with bated breath, only to hear a bang, Siemens Mu made a beautiful smash directly to a one-handed dunk, and then a beautiful landing posture, the movements were done in one go, without any suspense, and there was another tornado-like scream. . "Oh my God, senior Ximen is so handsome! Slam dunk is so handsome!" "Senior Ximen is so handsome when he plays basketball, ahhh, the nosebleed can't be controlled!" "I'm so excited, senior Ximen!" ... Until Siemens Mu's second beautiful three-pointer parabola slid across the basketball court, and everyone in the audience was full of enthusiasm, with a crazy rhythm for Ximen classmates. It seems that this is not a game, but a personal basketball show of Ximen seniors, wonderful Extremely. As for Han Zhiyuan, he played the role of foil to the fullest, but he did not attract much scolding. After all, everyone's attention was focused on Siemens Mu, but Siemens Mu's friends began to sneer.