Chapter 93 Youth Campus (13) (1)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 93 Youth Campus (13) (1)

Knowing that the group of four of classmates Ximen went to a high-level entertainment club, Han Zhiyuan didn't think much about it. After all, it was the place where their son-in-law often went. However, it was time to take a bubble in front of classmate Ximen to brush up his presence. Otherwise, it will sink in his heart. It's just that Han Zhiyuan didn't expect that this trip didn't come in vain, or it's fortunate that he came, otherwise, something big will happen.

Ever since he realized how much trouble Han Zhiyuan had caused him that night, Siemens Mu tried to change this situation. , Han Zhiyuan still didn't come to him again, so Siemens Mu planned to let himself go, and simply went out to play with Liu Nanzhu and the others, and ended up going to a newly opened high-end entertainment club proposed by Zhen Yi.

The three of Zhen Yi played with him for a day, and Siemens Mu seemed to be enjoying themselves, giving the three a feeling of returning to the Siemens Mu before, after all, since the appearance of that surnamed Han, especially the one who sent flowers every day some time ago Duan, Ximen seemed to be a different person, and he exploded all day as if he had eaten dynamite, and they didn't dare to mess with him at all.

So seeing him today is a lot more cheerful, the three of them are naturally happy, and at the same time silently express their satisfaction with the arrangement of the XXX Hotel a few days ago, no matter how the process is, the result is satisfactory. That person really stopped pestering Ximen. The point was that Ximen was in a better mood, and that was the most important thing.

Because of this, the three of them were no longer as trembling as they were before, for fear that one would say something wrong and make Ximen unhappy.

In the evening, when the four of them had eaten and drank together as usual, the three of Liu Nanzhu began to speak out, mainly because they saw that Ximen's mood had recovered, and he drank some wine, so even though he had no scruples.

"That Han Zhiyuan is simply a weirdo, mentally ill." Zhen Yi first began to complain.

Hearing Han Zhiyuan's name, Siemens paused indistinctly, and then began to reject it. He didn't seem to want to hear about this person at all, but he couldn't help but pricked up his ears to listen. It was extremely contradictory. Silently pretending to be nothing, just listen to them continue to complain.

"That's right," said Han Zhiyuan, as if he had opened a chat box, and Liu Nanzhu also said with great interest, "but I think he must have done it on purpose that day."

"Yes, I also think," Lu Hao agreed, "this person is very evil. , too evil." Speaking of this person, in fact, excluding all kinds of bad entanglements with Simon, he is really an amazing person.

Siemens Mu maintained the posture of holding the mobile phone with one hand, and continued to play with the mobile phone with an indifferent look, but, on purpose? That day? What are they going to say? Almost involuntarily, Siemens Mu's attention was all drawn to the past.

"Hey, tell me, did he already know that the three cowherds were arranged by us?"

"Sure, we gave gifts so obviously, he is not a fool."

"Indeed, this person is treacherous in the first place. Cunning, can he not see it?"

"That's right, and I think he must have sensed that we were watching him, so he did those things on purpose... ahem." At this point, a trace of embarrassment flashed across the faces of the three of them. , the extremely fragrant and shocking restricted-level pictures of that day are automatically played back in my mind.