Chapter 109 Interstellar Future (7)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 109 Interstellar Future (7)

When Han Zhiyuan and the general came out of the study, not to mention Mo En's two older brothers, even the calm Mo En had a strange look on his face, it was the general's smile that couldn't be hidden. , and the two seem to have a good relationship, which makes the two brothers-in-law a little inexplicable. The only one who is full of joy is Mo En's father.

Then, when several people were surprised, the general directly announced, "Don't leave tonight, and leave tomorrow." Immediately, the two elder brothers were sluggish.

Han Zhiyuan smiled at Mo En, who had a puzzled look, and immediately began to distribute gifts, two bottles of wine each. Han Zhiyuan has observed, and with the memory of the original owner in his brain, although human beings can survive on these planets, there are not many animals and plants. A few plant food was brought out in a hurry when fleeing thousands of years ago, so there must be no such as tea. In fact, most of the plants and flowers in the courtyards on the street are fake. They are high-end imitations made by people here based on historical records. Therefore, generals who like to collect and study antiquities must like tea, which is rare for them. The thing, the point is, this tea is real. As for wine, there is naturally here, but what Han Zhiyuan brought is Jiutian Continent wine, whether it is good or bad, I believe they will know when they smell it.

And this gentle middle-aged man, Han Zhiyuan observed, before he came in, there was a small garden in their yard, planted with a relatively large number of plants and flowers, but only for other places, it must be a love People who like flowers and plants naturally, so Han Zhiyuan took out a few fairy grasses in the ring, which were stolen by the black egg at the Fairy Peak. Han Zhiyuan still remembers the glorious deed of looting other people's fairy grass gardens. Although most of it was eaten by itself, there was still some left. However, after all, it has traveled through time and space for thousands of years or even ten thousand years. Although this thing is still alive, its flowers and leaves are very beautiful. Like tea leaves, it has not changed with the transfer of time and space. It looks like they went in, but they have already lost their brilliance as fairy grass, and even have no function to improve their cultivation. However, Han Zhiyuan has experimented, and the fragrance it exudes is still refreshing, and it is not a problem to relieve fatigue and refresh the mind. Sure enough, this person is very happy, indeed, everyone is very happy, completely overjoyed by this unexpected gain. Only Mo En watched Han Zhiyuan the whole time.

As for the explanation of these things, Han Zhiyuan only said that he also got it by accident, but because the things are precious and have a huge impact, he hides them and does not report them. Now he just hopes that everyone will keep them secret. In this regard, the general said he did the right thing.

In short, the general's family liked Han Zhiyuan's son-in-law more and more, so Zhiyuan was arranged in the major general's room at night. In this regard, Han Zhiyuan smiled, but Mo En's light blue eyes were getting darker and darker. He really didn't understand why things were going more and more strange, but after seeing his father's happy and expectant eyes , Moen finally gritted his teeth and endured it.

It's just that there was only one bed in his room, so when Mo En entered the room, he slanted Han Zhiyuan with his pale blue eyes, as if you were doing it yourself.

Han Zhiyuan touched his nose, "The bed is so big, it doesn't matter if you give me half of it?" Mo En

immediately felt his brows twitch. He originally thought that this person was reasonable, but the more he got along, the more he would find out that he was not only a rogue, but also a little brazen. Woolen cloth? However, Morn was curious, what the hell did this man tell his father, and where did he get his strange things? Why did he mingle with his family in a blink of an eye?