Chapter 95 Youth Campus (15)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 95 Youth Campus (15)

Time flies, more than half a month has passed in the blink of an eye, and the preparations for the New Year's Eve party have also entered the final stage. After all, there are only seven or eight days left until New Year's Day. Whether it is the Student Union or the colleges, they are all preparing for the New Year's Day. Han Zhiyuan and the others were no exception to the annual carnival show, and because of the month when Han Zhiyuan disappeared, the rehearsal of the drama was affected. Halfway through, he planned to change the male lead, but the school flower insisted on waiting for Han Zhiyuan to come back, and said that if the male lead If it wasn't Han Zhiyuan, then she would not participate in the rehearsal, and chose to withdraw from the drama rehearsal, so when Han Zhiyuan came back, their rehearsal became a little tight.

However, it was unexpectedly smooth, perhaps because of his natural acting skills... During the rehearsal process, Han Zhiyuan and the school beauty became more and more harmonious, making jokes from time to time, or after the rehearsal, they went to the cafeteria to have a meal together, For a while, SUSTech once again spread rumors about the school tyrants and school beauties.

On this day, due to the tight schedule, the rehearsal was arranged in the afternoon, and there was only one hour. As a result, some problems were discovered in the middle. Han Zhiyuan and Chu Mengjun, as the main actors, also took the initiative to stay and discuss after the rehearsal, and finally decided Made some adjustments to the lines.

But by the time the two came out, it was already past the meal time. Because of the time they spent together, the two were obviously familiar with each other, so they made an appointment to eat at a well-known restaurant on the commercial street of South University of Science and Technology. But they didn't want to, the dishes they ordered hadn't come yet, but a volcanic body with a gloomy face came.

At that moment, Han Zhiyuan actually wanted to laugh, but he held it back, the expression on his face was surprise, and then it was unnatural. Chu Mengjun was also very surprised, and immediately embarrassed. Han Zhiyuan and Siemens Mu are two boys, one is an obnoxious who has been chasing him for more than a year, and the other is her crush. In the end, the two of them got together, and now, their relationship Even more a mystery. Regarding this, it's not that Chu Mengjun has not tried Han Zhiyuan, but what he got was just a brief sentence from Han Zhiyuan, "There is no future", and she was not easy to ask, but she guessed that it might be as rumored, quarreled and broke up .

But now, she and Han Zhiyuan are sitting at the same table, and visually it is a couple table. This is the characteristic of this restaurant, which is famous far and near. In fact, she didn't think much about it, and she didn't have any other thoughts. She was simply and A friend had a meal, that's all, she even guessed that Han Zhiyuan might not even know that this was a couple's seat, so her heart was open, but when Siemens Mu appeared, this feeling changed.

Not far from there, the Ximen group of four formed a table of their own, but Chu Mengjun always felt that Siemens Mu's eyes staring at the table were clearly looking at him. The anger and resentment were too strong to ignore. All of a sudden, Chu Mengjun felt like he was sitting on pins and needles, and the whole person was not well.

Obviously, Siemens Mu is not here for her, but for another person. Chu Mengjun raised his head and glanced at Han Zhiyuan, but found that he also had an unnatural look on his face. Suddenly, he felt embarrassed and a little weird. It was obvious that not long ago, the mighty young master of the school wanted to fight the senior for himself. , It didn't take long for him to look at him with those eyes for the sake of the senior, Chu Mengjun was speechless to the extreme. Seeing that Chu Mengjun was also embarrassed, Han Zhiyuan leaned slightly and suggested in a low voice, "Why don't we change to another family?" After Han Zhiyuan finished speaking, he glanced at the table not far away. Chu Mengjun was extremely embarrassed, and of course he couldn't get what he wanted, so he quickly nodded happily, Han Zhiyuan smiled at her, and then got up and planned to ask the waiter to come over to ask if he could leave, but at this moment, an extremely A strong gaze suddenly fell on him, as if caught in unspeakable anger. Sure enough, Han Zhiyuan turned his head to meet Ximen's dark eyes. I haven't seen each other for several days, Ximen seems to be a lot haggard, his face is very bad, and the corners of his eyes are a little gloomy, it seems that he has not slept well. However, the eyes staring at Han Zhiyuan at this time were full of anger. The deep eyes seemed to hide thousands of troops, and they would rush out in the next second, but it is not difficult to see that he was staring at Han In Zhi Yuan's eyes, there are still some unspeakable grievances and resentments.