Chapter 49 Ancient Emperors (14)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 49 Ancient Emperors (14)

Han Zhiyuan took a group of people all the way out of the capital, and then began to wander freely, just a group of mountain bandits who didn't know whether to live or die. Could it be that those regular troops who have been battle-hardened can't deal with a single finger? So, when Han Zhiyuan and the others went to the border, more than half a month had passed.

During this period, just as Han Zhiyuan expected, the little emperor accurately seized this big opportunity like a pie from the sky, and began to rectify the court with such a resolute manner. Changed the previous image of cowardly, incompetent and incompetent, and became strong and decisive, and the emperor's prestige rose; on the one hand, he vigorously supported his own people and recruited new talents, and on the other hand, he seized every opportunity to suppress or replace the regent's Partisans, there are no opportunities but also create opportunities, and for those who are wise, the little emperor also promotes and praises them in disguise to encourage them, but they are not reused. In short, whether it is the way of governing a country or the art of guarding people, the little emperor has learned it thoroughly from Han Zhiyuan.

Until this time, everyone suddenly realized that they had always regarded a young wolf as a little sheep. Obviously, the little emperor wanted to move the big tree down while the regent was not around. Since then, everyone began to sympathize with the regent, the regent who worked hard for the big line and the Sima family. It's a pity that he is still desperately killing the enemy at the border at this time.

In this regard, Han Zhiyuan was not in a hurry, nor was he angry, he just grinned and continued drinking tea and playing chess, but he secretly sighed that this little emperor is really a white-eyed wolf, and he has no conscience, and the Han family has paid so much for their family. More, and Han Zhiyuan even gave him all the power of the throne at his fingertips, assisting him wholeheartedly, and how much he spoiled him in the past few months. The posture is to completely kill himself.

However, the little emperor's series of actions did not surprise Han Zhiyuan, and it was even in his plan. From the very beginning, what Han Zhiyuan asked for was only the heart of the little emperor, and long before he entered this world, the real regent had already died, so the things that the little emperor crazily plundered did not belong to Han Zhiyuan. It wasn't what he wanted, so Han Zhiyuan not only was neither anxious nor impatient nor angry nor sad, but instead showed a smile.

But the so-called emperor is not in a hurry for the eunuchs, and the group of soldiers under the prince regent was so angry that they were so angry that they all expressed that they would go back with Han Zhiyuan and take the black-hearted little emperor's dog's head.

However, Han Zhiyuan only smiled and told them to stay calm, and then continued to spend time leisurely. He also had to wait for the little emperor to be almost ready before going back

until more than half a month later, when Han Zhiyuan finally received what he wanted. After receiving the news of the request, he stayed for more than ten days, and everything was arranged properly. Only then did Han Zhiyuan bid farewell to the soldiers and set off back to Beijing. Han Zhiyuan felt that the current little emperor must miss him very much.

In fact, the current little emperor really misses Han Zhiyuan. One is that he has everything ready, just waiting for Han Zhiyuan to come back, and the other is that his body has become strange. Indeed, his whole person has become Strangely, the culprit was Han Zhiyuan.