Chapter 35 Entertainment (17) - Fan?

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 35 Entertainment (17) - Fan?

When Han Zhiyuan regained consciousness, the first thing that struck him was a strange feeling. He couldn't tell what was wrong, but it seemed that something was wrong. Then, an inexplicable floating feeling came. The next moment, Han Zhiyuan realized that his The visual range is completely wrong.

When Han Zhiyuan was completely awake, he discovered the reason for this strange feeling. He was actually floating in the air. Moreover, he was floating in a room. Judging by the color, it seemed to be a hospital ward again.

Han Zhiyuan is a little confused, shouldn't he be dead? However, before he could react to why he floated up, his gaze across the room was suddenly stunned by the familiar face on the hospital bed. The next second, Han Zhiyuan, who was floating on the ceiling, appeared beside the hospital bed.

"Tang Yifeng?" Han Zhiyuan was amazed. He saw that Tang Yifeng's head was covered with bandages. Although he was wearing an oxygen mask, his exposed face was abnormally pale, and his originally delicate face even had some scars.

He just lay there quietly, as if time stood still.

However, Han Zhiyuan was puzzled. This is Tang Yifeng. That means he is still in this world. He failed?

However, how can you not die if you fail? Han Zhiyuan hurriedly checked his body. He was completely shocked. Not only did he not die, he even recovered from his illness and was completely intact!

What exactly is going on? Could it be that the Demon King lied to him? Deliberately frightening yourself, there is no time limit at all?

No, Han Zhiyuan suddenly realized that this body is not Han Zhiyuan's of this world at all, but his own.

Han Zhiyuan was shocked, and at this moment, the sound of opening the door suddenly came from the door. Han Zhiyuan turned his head and saw Zhu You walked in with a tired face. Overwhelmed by a great sadness.

"Ayou." Han Zhiyuan's face flashed with joy, but in the next second, Han Zhiyuan completely froze.

I saw Zhu You go straight to the bed, as if he didn't see Han Zhiyuan at all, and even passed directly through Han Zhiyuan's body.

At that moment, Han Zhiyuan was struck by lightning. But soon, Han Zhiyuan reacted, and at that moment, he finally understood why he was able to float.

The original owner is indeed dead, and what is standing here now is Han Zhiyuan's soul state, that is, Han Zhiyuan's body.

His soul didn't go back, that is to say, the seal of the demon king's remnant soul has not been released, but shouldn't it? When he was in the car before he died, the echo of the soul was so strong. Besides, Tang Yifeng had already achieved that step. Is it reasonable to say that he is not emotional yet?

Suddenly, Han Zhiyuan's heart moved, and he turned to look at Tang Yifeng, who was motionless on the bed. Could it be because of his coma?

Han Zhiyuan was thinking about it when he saw Zhu You standing beside the bed staring at Tang Yifeng in pain.

"He really loves you," Zhu You opened the corners of his dry and cracked mouth, his face full of pain, "In that case, he can still protect you desperately, so you should almost wake up."

The person on the bed seemed to be Indifferent, in addition to the pained look on Zhu You's face, there was a little more resentment, "Even for him, you must wake up!"