Chapter 111 Interstellar Future (9)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 111 Interstellar Future (9)

In the cockpit, Morn stared at the three people who suddenly appeared. From the appearance of the mecha, he couldn't tell who they were, let alone which planet they came from, but there was no doubt that they were enemies.

Just when the three of them attacked him at the same time, Morn's eyes were like torches, and he quickly activated the mecha defense system, and also controlled the mecha to attack the past, but at this moment, he suddenly found that the control system failed. , No matter how he controlled the mecha, he couldn't react, Mo En was shocked, and he saw a few giant rat beasts crawling on the snow peak in a blink of an eye.

Morn hurriedly retreated, but the three people just blocked his way. Immediately, Morn had lost the opportunity, and in the blink of an eye, the mecha completely lost control.

Mo En hated and anxious, the mecha quickly fell to the bottomless abyss at the foot of Xuefeng, and suddenly, unprecedented despair hit his heart.

However, at this moment, a figure suddenly appeared in front of Moen's eyes. Although this figure was very small in front of the huge mecha, Moen still stared at him at a glance, especially since he didn't have any weapons and equipment. Then he flew in the air with his bare hands, and Moen was both shocked and felt that the picture was very strange.

But what's even more weird is that after this person made a gesture to him, he quickly flew to the giant rat beasts crawling on the halfway of the snow peak, and then, under Mo En's unbelievable eyes, he made a sudden leap, Then a terrier swept his legs and kicked the giant rat beast several times larger than him into the abyss. Mo En was shocked again, and he felt that the picture was too strange and unreal.

But at this time, he could only put all the shock in his heart, and then quickly stabilize the falling mecha, but Morn obviously underestimated the impact of the giant rat beast on the mecha operating system. The mecha fell out of control. Seeing that Mo En was about to lead the plane into the abyss, the end result was nothing more than the destruction of the machine. Han Zhiyuan, who had already kicked down a few giant rat beasts, was also very anxious. Most importantly, he His Yuan force was not able to support him to fly at a high altitude for so long, not to mention that he had to fight with Yuan force. At this time, he was already a little overwhelmed.

But seeing Mo En keep falling, Han Zhiyuan gritted his teeth, flew to Mo En in one breath, and gave him a gesture to get out of the cabin, because at this time the mecha was out of control and started to smoke, it is estimated that he blinked. about to explode.

In the cockpit, the mecha has started to self-destruct and alarm, and Moen pursed his lips. No matter how deep the abyss is, the only chance to escape at this moment is to get out of the cabin, otherwise the machine will surely destroy and kill people. The cabin is afraid that the chances of surviving are very slim.

But there was no time to think about it at this time. Mo En made a decisive decision and opened the cockpit of the falling mech with difficulty. Suddenly he felt that the ice valley was bottomless, but the next second he saw Han Zhiyuan flying towards him suddenly. Then he grabbed his hand and pulled it up.

"Bang~"

At this moment, the falling mecha suddenly made a loud noise. Han Zhiyuan, who was dragging Mo En, was already a little exhausted, but he felt a scorching heat wave rising from the bottom. body is out of control.