Chapter 29 The entertainment industry (11)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 29 The entertainment industry (11)

In the darkness, Han Zhiyuan looked at the back of his head, which was less than twenty centimeters away from him, his eyes lit up. No one spoke, and after a long while, Han Zhiyuan asked tentatively.

"Are you asleep?"

Tang Yifeng turned his back to him and did not answer.

Han Zhiyuan asked again, "Are you asleep?"

Tang Yifeng finally roared unbearably, "Are you bothered? You were also woken up when you fell asleep!"

Han Zhiyuan couldn't help laughing out loud, he I slept too much before and now I can't sleep at all, let alone how awake I am. Besides, he doesn't believe it. There is a man behind you who covets your body. Can you still sleep?

"Come in," Han Zhiyuan couldn't help the smile on Tang Xiaopen's back, and then stretched out his fingers and poked his back, "The bed is so narrow, what should I do if it falls?"

Tang Yifeng was unmoved, treating a noisy person as air. Naturally, the hospital bed wouldn't be that big, and he couldn't get too close to Han Zhiyuan. It was too late for him to hide, so he could only try to get to the side, but what was speechless was that Han Zhiyuan wouldn't let him get up at all. Han Zhiyuan jumped up and wanted to strangle him.

Besides, since it was facing Han Zhiyuan, Tang Yifeng would rather have his back to him, so this position... made people grit their teeth.

Seeing that he didn't move, Han Zhiyuan poked him again with his fingers. The smile on his face became more intense, and his mouth became more and more aggressive, "Come closer to me, can I still eat you?"

Feeling the body Unconsciously, Han Zhiyuan moved forward a little on purpose. Although he didn't touch him, his hot breath just sprayed on Tang Yifeng's fair neck.

"Come closer, there's air in the middle, it's cold."

"Are you all bored? Are you a three-year-old? Are you finished?" Leng, your sister Leng! Isn't there an air conditioner?

After Tang Yifeng roared, he turned his head and glared at Han Zhiyuan, who was mentally retarded. He didn't think that the moment he turned around, Han Zhiyuan suddenly stretched out his long hand and filled him up.

"You put... uh~" Before Tang Yifeng finished speaking, Han Zhiyuan suddenly turned over and pressed him with the quilt under him.

Tang Yifeng was furious for a moment, and he threw his fist out without thinking.

Han Zhiyuan quickly held down the fist he threw out, and lowered it directly to his pillow, and then pressed and clasped it before his other fist was raised.

Tang Yifeng was furious, and he bent his knees sharply to face Han Zhiyuan. As a result, Han Zhiyuan seemed to have expected that he would bend his legs, and at the right moment, he bent a long leg and pressed his leg firmly on the bed. This time, Tang Yifeng was completely unable to move. In the quiet room, the sound of the body colliding due to the fierce confrontation between the two men, as well as the rubbing of the bed, was exceptionally clear and unbelievable at this moment. Both of them were a little out of breath after this fierce fight, especially Tang Yifeng, who was completely at a disadvantage, was completely suppressed by Han Zhiyuan, so he was shocked and angry, and he was trembling with anger, so, come to me. After the fight, all that was left in the darkness was the heavy breathing of the two men. "Han Zhiyuan," Tang Yifeng said coldly after a long while, with a danger warning from a man in his voice. At this moment, he and Han Zhiyuan were facing each other, chest to chest, feeling the two hearts beating very fast, the sound of bang bang was terrifyingly loud. Han Zhiyuan just stared at the other pair of fire-breathing eyes that were less than five centimeters below his eyes with pitch-black bright eyes, and responded with a casual "um". "Get up!" Tang Yifeng's voice was colder than ever, full of warnings. Han Zhiyuan could feel the anger he was about to burst out, but he seemed to be trying his best to endure it, probably because he was a patient or something, but Han Zhiyuan really wanted to know how much he could tolerate himself. In other words, to what extent does Tang Yifeng treat himself now? But in fact, Han Zhiyuan didn't know that in addition to the anger that Tang Yifeng couldn't express, there was also the panic he was hiding.