Chapter 110 Interstellar Future (8)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 110 Interstellar Future (8)

At the appearance of Han Zhiyuan, several people on the battleship were stunned for a moment, and then they stood upright and gave Mo En a military salute, "Major General!

" The control room, and then entered the working state resolutely, "What's the situation?"

One person immediately stood up on the control screen, and a huge transparent display screen immediately appeared in front of several people, "Major General, please watch the video."

Han Zhiyuan also joined Standing there, I saw a high-definition video shot at high altitude on the transparent display screen. It should be on the detection battleship. Most of the time in front of the battleship was driving slowly, and the video showed a vast expanse of white, no Glaciers are snow peaks, which should be the ice-living planet where the entire planet is covered with ice and snow.

This section was skipped by fast-forwarding, until two hours and ten minutes later, the battleship suddenly swayed. At this time, a dark figure suddenly flashed across the screen, just flashing by in the vast white snow, down In one second, the screen shook violently again, and even had a trend of spinning around. It should be that the battleship had derailed. Then, the spinning screen suddenly turned black, followed by a loud noise. Two seconds later, the video ended completely.

For other planets in the universe, human beings have been constantly exploring. During this period, new planets and species are constantly being discovered, but at the same time, it is unavoidable and constantly accompanied by danger and sacrifice. This time is an example, but the ice-living planet It belongs to the list to be developed, because its existence was discovered as early as a year ago. There are a lot of water resources here that many planets covet, but no signs of life have been found, so it has been in the research stage.

Therefore, this accident caught people off guard and shocked them a bit. And it only took a few seconds from the discovery of the abnormality to the accident, which is too incredible.

Mo En made a gesture with an expressionless face, and the man immediately understood that he would cut out the black shadow that flashed on the screen just now, and then dealt with it quickly. Soon, a clearly enlarged black shadow was frozen on the screen. All of a sudden, everyone present widened their eyes slightly.

This is a new species that has never been seen before in their thousands of years of planetary civilization history. On the other hand, Han Zhiyuan's mouth twitched, and what he saw on the screen was a giant mouse that had been magnified dozens of times, but the giant mouse was wearing hard armor all over its body, which was a bit humanized, especially It's because its eyes and mouth have changed, and its limbs are even longer and thicker. In a word, it is extremely ugly.

It is not unusual to discover a new species. What they need to do now is to find out this species, including their intelligence, aggression, the reason for their appearance, their purpose, whether they pose a threat to human beings, etc., and the detection The reason why the warship was attacked, the process of being attacked, etc., this is their purpose this time.

After confirming the destination, Morn immediately ordered the battleship to locate it. Almost two days later, the group arrived at the destination. Like the video they saw before, they saw a vast white iceberg and snow peaks. The entire planet was a world of ice and snow. Han Zhiyuan could feel the chill through the windows of the battleship resting bay.