Chapter 62 The Last Days (6)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 62 The Last Days (6)

There are barren, broken walls, collapsed houses, pots and pans everywhere, tattered clothes, and even some moldy grain and rotten livestock. In short, it is a mess.

However, there is no corpse, there is no possibility of being washed away, and there is no trace of zombies. It is unreasonable to say that they are all buried in the two-thirds of the mountain that was buried by the entire sliding down.

Han Zhiyuan and Shen Chuyang looked at each other, and they both saw doubt and a bit of solemnity in each other's eyes.

At this moment, Xiao Jiu and his group hurried up after investigating the environment, but as soon as they entered the village, they could not help shivering.

"Brother Yuan, what the hell is this place, why is it so gloomy?" Xiao Qi asked nervously.

"That's right, it's terrifying." The young man from Canglang also said.

Shen Chuyang didn't say anything but continued to frown as if thinking about something, Han Zhiyuan had no choice but to say, "How is it?"

"Brother Yuan," Xiao Jiu was calm and steady, and he was inevitably excited at this time, "I found a few confiscated pieces. It's enough for us to eat for a while, but..."

"Just what?"

"It's a bit strange, there are obviously traces of doomsday everywhere, but we explored the surrounding environment and found that there were no zombies within a few kilometers. The traces of activity, this is a bit weird."

"Yeah, this is obviously unscientific, isn't there a big village here?" Another person also replied with a puzzled face.

Han Zhiyuan was not afraid of scaring people and said leisurely, "Don't talk about the outside, you can't find one even in the village, there are no zombies, and there are no corpses."

"What! This...how is this possible." startled.

Han Zhiyuan shrugged to show that he didn't know either, and then seeing that Boss Shen still had no intention of speaking, he ordered people to explore the village again.

"Everyone is a group, try not to act separately." Han Zhiyuan explained in a deep voice after the instructions. It always felt a little weird. Although they checked it out just now, they couldn't make sure that there were any omissions. Moreover, even if there was a ghost, a few people would have to take care of it.

"Yes, Brother Yuan."

After Han Zhiyuan finished speaking, he jumped up, jumped on a high wall that remained, and looked down at the entire village lightly. From this angle, you can see the entire village completely, including most of the village buried by the mountain, and the location near the mountain. The depth of the burial is at least 20 meters. Even in the middle, it must be 10 meters. This kind of situation , if there are people inside, there is no way to escape.

Han Zhiyuan couldn't help guessing, could it be that everyone was in those positions when the disaster happened? But if this is the case, they will also become zombies and crawl out after death. Those disgusting things have no life to speak of, but their thirst for blood is enough to make them desperate. Judging from the soil covering the village, because the time has been too long, it has been exposed to wind and rain, and it has also been soaked by the flash flood that broke out at that time, so it is impossible to see why it came. Han Zhiyuan thought for a while, called Aqing and Xiaomeng over, then jumped to Shen Chuyang's side, "Boss Shen, call your wood-type brothers." Shen Chuyang naturally understood what Han Zhiyuan was going to do, so he approached a few people. Beckoned, and soon, the two young people came together. "Boss, what are your orders?" Han Zhiyuan, who was beside Shen Chuyang, "cooperate with him." "Yes." As long as it was Shen Chuyang's words, Canglang had absolutely no doubts and obeyed absolutely. Of course, the results of the investigation only made everyone more confused. "There are no signs of corpses, not a single one." However, the feeling here is obviously ghostly, and at this time, the people who went to investigate also came back, saying that they had not found anything. So, faced with such a result , the group is inevitably a little nervous. They are not afraid of zombies, but this fear of the unknown is the innate nature of human beings.