Chapter 100 Youth Campus (20)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 100 Youth Campus (20)

On the same day, after Han Zhiyuan returned to the dormitory, he went directly to his rental house. Because there was no class that night, Han Zhiyuan started to meditate and practice after having dinner, but he didn't think that it was after 8 o'clock the next night when he opened his eyes after entering the meditation. , Fortunately, the next day happened to be a weekend without classes, but without contact for such a long time, I am afraid that Ximen classmates would have been blown away. Moreover, the rehearsal for the New Year's Eve's talk drama happened at nine o'clock in the evening, so Han Zhiyuan rushed directly to the hall where the party was held before he could even eat dinner.

It is precisely because of this that Han Zhiyuan did not know that Siemens Mu went back to pick up the clothes after he left yesterday, nor did he know that Siemens Mu had tried to wash clothes for the first time because of his condescension. He tossed and turned and couldn't sleep in the middle of the night. Naturally, he didn't know that Siemens Mu was extremely depressed because he had not been in contact with him during the whole day of his practice. In the end, he took the initiative to call him regardless of his face, but he was angry when he was turned off. half dead.

Han Zhiyuan hurriedly sent a message to Siemens Mu, "Waiting for me in the commercial street at ten o'clock", and then went to participate in the rehearsal. After the rehearsal was completed, after the various details of tomorrow night and many other precautions were explained, it was almost over. An hour later, after Han Zhiyuan walked out of the hall, he turned directly to the commercial street. First, he was worried that classmate Ximen would be upset because he had not been in contact for so long. Second, he had not eaten for two days and was really hungry.

However, when Han Zhiyuan was surrounded by a group of people in black, Han Zhiyuan's eyes were dark, he was puzzled at first, and then when he realized that they did not come for his own life but wanted to take him directly, Han Zhiyuan's eyes were dark. Zhiyuan moved in his heart and had an idea.

When Siemens Mu was attacked last time, Han Zhiyuan felt that the matter was not easy, but the subsequent investigation of those people did not yield any useful results, which Han Zhiyuan confirmed to Siemens Mu before. Since then, there are obviously many more people around Siemens Mu who are protecting them secretly and openly. Things like that day have never happened again. Han Zhiyuan thought that because of the iron barrel-like defense next to Ximen, they couldn't find an opportunity to attack at all. , so now, as the real boyfriend of Ximen's recent uproar, it seems to be an extremely effective and feasible entry point for them.

Obviously, their real purpose is Siemens Mu, and they don't seem to be aware of their own strength. Thinking of this, Han Zhiyuan decisively decided to go deep into the enemy camp to inquire about the enemy's details, so that Ximen classmates can take precautions. After all, his strength has nothing to do. scruples. Han Zhiyuan believed that Siemens Mu should be the person who knew his strength the most, so he must be able to guess his intentions, but he didn't want to. Abundance so it is about loved ones can still think calmly.

At this time, Siemens Mu, who was waiting in the commercial street, had already been impatient. Ever since he received Han Zhiyuan's mindless text message, he had been entangled in the question of whether to come or not. The bastard was so inexplicable. It's really unforgivable that he didn't contact him all day and night and shut down. But he couldn't help worrying about whether something happened to Han Zhiyuan. After all, he knew that Han Zhiyuan was not that kind of person after getting along during this period of time. Besides, the unhappy parting of the two last night finally made He was brooding.