Chapter 66 The End of the World (10)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66 The End of the World (10)

The smile on Han Zhiyuan's face was so obvious that Shen Chuyang, who was too happy and angry, couldn't hold it, but let alone Han Zhiyuan, he wanted to laugh even thinking about the stupid thing he did just now.

So Shen Chuyang was even more reluctant to speak. For a while, there was only the squeaking sound of the fragrant roast chicken in his ears. Han Zhiyuan turned the roast chicken in his hands from time to time, while paying attention to Shen Chuyang's expression. After a while, he saw that his expression had recovered, and then he said casually.

"What's your plan next?"

Shen Chuyang glanced at Han Zhiyuan, made sure he was no longer joking, then said, "Go to City A first."

"I think so too," Han Zhiyuan grinned, " City S and City D don't know the specific situation yet, and at the beginning, these two places were abandoned remote areas, and now it is estimated that the zombies have eaten up their skins. However, in the case of City A, is it the Research Center of City A? "

Before the apocalypse, city A was a first-class city in country C, an economic exchange center and a cultural center in the southwest, and the research center of city A was a world-renowned biological research base before the apocalypse. Organization, specializing in the research of zombie viruses and supernatural powers, this is the most recent and most reliable research center for Han Zhiyuan and the two who fled to the south.

Therefore, both of them chose City A by coincidence, but compared with City S and City D, which they occupied before, City A was much farther away, and they have not yet made contact with the city, and the specific situation is unknown. After all It is the city that they stayed away from because of the outbreak of large-scale zombies. It is still unknown if City A has encountered the same experience. "Well." Shen Chuyang said lightly, in fact they don't necessarily need to contact the research center directly, the army or any supernatural organization that has been brought back to the world government can convey information for them, but he has never liked to contact them more. Han Zhiyuan tore half of the roasted skinny pheasant and handed it to Shen Chuyang. The aroma of the chicken skin immediately hit his nostrils. The two people who had compressed the biscuits for a long time and wanted to vomit were just too hungry. I just felt like my saliva was about to flow out.

"Thank you." Shen Chuyang was not pretentious, but when he was about to open his mouth, he saw that Han Zhiyuan had found something out of nowhere and handed it to him. Looking at it again, it was an unexpectedly precious thing.

"Put some salt on, it tastes better." Getting some salt in the end times is extremely difficult, and it is not much better than scarce medicines. The key is that salt not only makes food delicious, but more importantly, it is an inexorable effect on the body. There is something missing, so it is no exaggeration to say that salt is a luxury in the last days when there are corpses everywhere.

Shen Chuyang looked at the small package that Han Zhiyuan handed in front of him, and was a little surprised, but he still politely took a little, not much.

"Enough?" Han Zhiyuan looks like you can do as much as you want, so generous that it makes people feel uncomfortable.

"Well." Shen Chuyang nodded.

However, the next second, Shen Chuyang saw that Han Zhiyuan decisively wrapped the small packet of salt, and then stuffed it back into his backpack. This time, Shen Chuyang was not only uncomfortable, but a little stiff. This person is not a member of their wolves, and he can't enjoy it with peace of mind.