Chapter 75 The Last Days (19)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 75 The Last Days (19)

The two of Han Zhiyuan worked day and night, and finally arrived at the top of the mountain near Guli Village in the evening of the second day. The two mountains surrounding Guli Village were faintly visible in the distance. Li Village.

"I hope they are all right." Shen Chuyang looked at the quiet mountain top, and for some reason, a feeling of unease suddenly rose in his heart.

"Well," Han Zhiyuan's brows also showed some concern. In fact, he also felt a little bit scared, mainly because he couldn't guess what the purpose of the two ghosts was. It was because he couldn't control it, so he was so worried. , not to mention Zhu Mi's group, that's the real trouble, "I hope Zhu Mi and the others haven't arrived yet."

"Do you have the bottom line?" Han Zhiyuan suddenly turned to look at Shen Chuyang.

Shen Chuyang raised his eyebrows, a haze flashed across his face, "Well," the moment he guessed that the wolf had a ghost, he had a rough guess, and there were only a few people who had the chance to encounter this compass. That's all , Shen Chuyang naturally came to a conclusion in his heart, "Where's Feiying?"

"Probably guessed it." It was also because of the compass and some clues along the way, but Han Zhiyuan still couldn't understand the reason.

"Let's go." The two of them looked at each other. The most important thing now is to rush back as soon as possible. No matter what purpose they have or what agreement they have with Zhu Mi, they must arrive before those people.

However, at this moment, the steps the two had just taken suddenly stopped, and the next second, a look of surprise flashed on their faces, because a vague zombie breath suddenly entered their noses. , and that direction seems to be the direction of Guli Village. Immediately, the expressions of the two of them changed greatly. In the next second, the two fast-moving bodies had already jumped out for more than ten meters, aiming directly at Guli Village. After turning over a high mountain, all the zombies are densely packed, countless zombies, all the zombies are crawling forward mechanically with empty eyes. It was so clear that it was aimed at the mutated old willow tree in the innermost part of Guli Village.

Han Zhiyuan and the two were immediately shocked. They really didn't understand why so many zombies appeared in the deep mountains and forests. Moreover, their behavior was so unusual that they didn't have time to think about it. The two looked at each other and decided to quickly investigate the situation.

The two quickly shuttled among the zombies and headed for a flat field not far from the village entrance. That was the place where the camp was supposed to be set up at that time, but unexpectedly, the zombies seemed to have lost their sense of smell, or, in other words, the contents inside were right. Their temptation goes far beyond the temptation of human blood. They don't mean to chase these two big living people too much, but squeeze in persistently.

The two immediately became more and more suspicious, but at this moment, a distorted face suddenly broke into Han Zhiyuan's line of sight. Although he was infected beyond recognition by the zombie virus, some familiar shadows were vaguely visible.

Han Zhiyuan's heart jumped immediately, his body tensed in shock for a moment, his teeth were clenched tightly, but the next second, another familiar face came into view, and Han Zhiyuan's color immediately changed. "Xiao Meng, Anan." Han Zhiyuan blurted out, only to see that these two zombies who were completely irrational and crawling mechanically were clearly the two members of Feiying, Anan and Xiaomeng, and Xiaomeng was the only one of Feiying female members. At that moment, Han Zhiyuan's eyes were red with blood, remorse, guilt, anger, pain... So many emotions were mixed together, making Han Zhiyuan's body seem to be ignited by fire, some uncontrollable trembling, but the next time Seconds, a slightly cold hand suddenly covered the back of Han Zhiyuan's hand. Han Zhiyuan was stunned for a moment, and as soon as he turned his head, he saw Shen Chuyang was looking at him steadily, his originally sharp and deep eyes showed silent comfort, and the slightly cold temperature on his hands immediately calmed Han Zhiyuan down. He just felt extremely guilty just now. He didn't know how the other team members were doing, but when he saw Xiaomeng and Anan, who had been completely swallowed by the zombie virus, his heart was half cold. He was ashamed of their trust, as well as the original owner, for not taking good care of his brother.