Chapter 69 The Last Days (13)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 69 The Last Days (13)

Han Zhiyuan stunned and stared at the person who should not have appeared here. Standing tall on the head stone, his eyes were like torches, and he looked straight ahead coldly, as if he didn't see himself. Then, he saw Shen Chuyang's right hand raised high, his hand In an instant, the electric current rushed out dozens of meters high like lightning in a thunderstorm, and suddenly illuminated the entire dim canyon. tremble.

Then Han Zhiyuan stared at the densely packed primitive people and worshipped Shen Chuyang over and over again, as if Shen Chuyang was the god who came into the world. People were full of fear and infinite awe.

Han Zhiyuan was also stunned by this treatment. He was a god who descended to earth, and we were human flesh fed to snakes. This is a big difference. But in the current situation, Han Zhiyuan can't help showing too much shock, he can only keep silent, afraid that rashly speaking will only disrupt Shen Chuyang's plan, but seeing Shen Chuyang appearing here so quickly, Han Zhiyuan's heart flashed inexplicably A slight smile, in fact, I was quite happy.

Han Zhiyuan saw that all the primitive people were kneeling reverently, chanting words while bowing. Han Zhiyuan no longer broke away from their vines, but just quietly observed the surrounding environment while they were kneeling.

This is a grand canyon surrounded by rock shelters. The canyon is very wide, surrounded by cliffs or various caves carved by them. It seems like a natural residence. From a distance, you can see that the exit of the canyon is surrounded by a huge beast. The stone gate was blocked, and the stone gate was so huge that it seemed that it could not be moved at all, but there was a small door one or two meters high in the lower right corner of the stone gate for the people inside to go in and out. Han Zhiyuan's eyes were dim, so that small door was the only exit, and it was not that easy to climb up from other places, not to mention that there were people everywhere on the other rock walls. Han Zhiyuan was thinking about it, but saw the old man suddenly stand up, bow his body and go to Shen Chuyang's side reverently, then he said something respectfully, then turned around and pointed at Han Zhiyuan and muttered again, and then turned towards Han Zhiyuan respectfully. , that looks like waiting for Shen Chuyang's instructions.

Han Zhiyuan didn't know whether Shen Chuyang understood or not. Anyway, he had absolutely no idea what the old man was saying, but the next second, Han Zhiyuan saw Shen Chuyang frown slightly and glanced at him, but he seemed to see the man behind him. A double-headed snake, Han Zhiyuan could almost clearly feel Shen Chuyang's pupils trembling, and his body froze even more. The next second Shen Chuyang turned his head away, and then he did something to the old man that Han Zhiyuan couldn't understand at all. He moved, and then just walked away without giving any hint to Han Zhiyuan, but if you look closely, you can see that his steps are a little hurried.

Han Zhiyuan was stunned, looking at Shen Chuyang being surrounded by a group of leaders and other primitive people to a higher cave, which is probably their supreme position. In short, Han Zhiyuan himself was sent back to the original one. place, but fortunately no longer take him to feed the snakes.

Until late at night, the coldness of the canyon hit, and the torches lit by the primitive people in the valley went out one after another. The canyon was plunged into darkness. Han Zhiyuan cut off the shackles of the ropes and vines on his body, and then quietly moved to the entrance of the cave without a trace. Hearing only two inaudible muffled hums, Han Zhiyuan unconsciously knocked down the four primitive human abilities guarding the gate, and then carefully dragged them into the hole. First you have to climb up to meet Shen Chuyang. But just as he was carefully bypassing the three or four holes, he suddenly saw a figure flashing, Han Zhiyuan was immediately startled, and then he quickly grabbed the man into his arms and locked him, and locked his throat with his left hand. The right hand clasped his nose and mouth for the first time. But the next second, a familiar smell entered his nose. However, without waiting for Han Zhiyuan to explain, a sharp pain came from his stomach. Suddenly, Han Zhiyuan felt that his internal organs were all misplaced, and it hurt him Eyes staring straight into the sky. "It's me." Before the man in his arms made his next move, Han Zhiyuan hurried to his ear and whispered, while holding him in his arms even harder with both hands. The tense body in his arms first loosened, and Han Zhiyuan quickly let go of the hand covering his nose and mouth, and the hand that was clasping his throat also embraced him. The person in his arms turned his head, and sure enough, it was Shen Chuyang.