Chapter 57 The Last Days (1)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 57 The Last Days (1)

When he opened his eyes, a burst of strong light suddenly came, and Han Zhiyuan immediately closed his eyes to block his hands. After a long while, his eyes slowly adjusted to the light. Han Zhiyuan saw that he was lying on his back on the sofa in the living room. The strong light came from the window. It was the early morning sun. It was warm and seemed to be cool, but it was very bright.

Speaking of which, when I rented this house, it was because I could get sunlight in the morning, which cost me 100 yuan a month. It is very comfortable, and it can bask in the tiredness of the whole body to the bottom of my heart.

A year has passed, but it seems like centuries have passed. Han Zhiyuan looked at his room and felt a little unfamiliar.

He sat up all of a sudden, only to hear the bones crunching twice, as if he hadn't moved for ten days and a half months. The next second, Han Zhiyuan couldn't help but froze... It was a miracle that he didn't starve to death.

With a dark face, Han Zhiyuan randomly flashed a few thoughts in his mind, such as how long has he not eaten? How long has it been since you took a shower? How long has it been since you went to the toilet? He is still alive, isn't this body fake? such as.

I have been there for so long this time. According to the practice of the previous two worlds, at least twelve or three days have passed. After so long, my body seems to be rusted. To be honest, Han Zhiyuan began to doubt his current body. Is it a corpse?

But miraculously, his body was very clean, um, he didn't feel hungry, but, his body lay like a corpse for more than ten days, how did the Demon King keep himself from being hungry, dirty, and unable to go to the toilet? Han Zhiyuan wondered.

After a year of deliberation and calculation, he finally came back, but at this time, Han Zhiyuan was not as excited as he used to be, nor as happy as he had expected, and even now, his mind was still flashing constantly about his little boy before he left. The emperor's hopeless and helpless face, as long as he thinks about it, his heart can't stop pulling, bursts of discomfort, something seems to be blocked in his chest, irritable and dull. Han Zhiyuan slumped down on the sofa, lay back again, unconsciously raised his hand and rubbed his temples, feeling indescribably tired, physically and mentally exhausted.

The experiences from this period of time were constantly replayed in his mind, as if he was dreaming. Whether it was Feng Yu, Tang Yifeng, or the little emperor, every image was clearly imprinted in his mind, lingering in his mind.

But in fact, Han Zhiyuan found that he cherished and missed these pictures subconsciously, not the resentment and resentment at the beginning, and even the revenge against the Demon King did not know how much he lost.

So, is he...after all, is he still tempted by beauty? Han Zhiyuan thought with a black face.

This kind of heart-to-heart calculation is really exhausting, and the heart is tired. This is how Han Zhiyuan feels now. Could it be that you really thought you were just plotting their hearts? Sometimes, if you don't have a heart, how can you get someone else's heart? So, in the end, what Han Zhiyuan calculated was more than their hearts.

But what do you do if you get stuck in the swollen? Han Zhiyuan stared at the ceiling speechlessly. It was the great demon king of another world who had lived for thousands of years, unknown creatures, um, the great demon king who was in distress.