Chapter 80 The Uncertain Demon King

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 80 The Uncertain Demon King

"What are you laughing at, ants?" The Demon King's eyes narrowed slightly, and his eyes seemed to reveal indescribable majesty, but the slightly slanted corners of his eyes showed a bit of annoyance. Suddenly, his coercion appeared in Han Zhiyuan's eyes. was cut in half.

So, Han Zhiyuan laughed uncontrollably again, extremely brilliant, seeing someone's eyes getting darker and darker, Han Zhiyuan quickly changed the subject.

"Lord Demon King, what happened just now? What is that golden hand? What is he going to do to Shen Chuyang? And what is that black hand? Is there something wrong with the interlacing of time and space between the two worlds?

" She squinted at him, but she didn't ask any more questions, she just stared at a void with a cold expression, full of disdain and ridicule.

"It's just that an immortal has a long life."

Han Zhiyuan rubbed his forehead for a while, immortality... Then you have lived for tens of thousands of years, what is that called?

"So, it turns out that the black hand is you," Han Zhiyuan had already guessed, but Han Zhiyuan was still suddenly enlightened, and then he was shocked when he thought of something, "Isn't he the one who sealed you?" The

demon king squinted again. , but there was some admiration in his eyes, probably to express his admiration for Han Zhiyuan's brain, but his mouth was completely disdainful, "Want to seal this king? Humph! Delusional."

Han Zhiyuan: ...then you are not Are you blocked?

"Then how did he discover Shen Chuyang?" Logically speaking, the first three worlds were not discovered, so how did this world get discovered? What old monsters are these?

Having said that, the Demon King suddenly narrowed his eyes, and looked at Han Zhiyuan, why did he feel a little weird? Or rather, a little awkward. Perhaps because of his familiarity with a few remnant souls, and his current obsession with the Demon King, Han Zhiyuan even noticed the trace of resentment in the Demon King's eyes.

"The remnant soul has been stimulated, and the mood swings are extremely large, and the remnant soul body just has the ability to upgrade, resulting in the formation of space-time cracks, and the remnant soul's breath leaks out." This was captured by the old immortal. Speaking of which, this Isn't it all because of Han Zhiyuan? Didn't the remnant soul enter the berserk mode only after being stimulated by him? As a result, the Demon King's eyes became a little unhappy. Han Zhiyuan was stunned, "How strong is this person? He can feel it

from so far away? And in just a few tens of seconds, he stretched out his hand in the shattered void? How fast is this?"

It's not so mysterious in my fantasy novels, right? No matter how fantasy is, we have to be reasonable. Although according to the demon king, there should be countless planets in this universe, different time and space, but there is always a distance between planets, right? Is there always a barrier between time and space? Otherwise, wouldn't it be a mess? So how did the old immortality in his mouth stretch so quickly and so long?

This time, the Demon King glared at Han Zhiyuan angrily, "The old immortal must have happened to be traveling near the time-space tunnel and just sensed the breath of the remnant soul."

Han Zhiyuan breathed a sigh of relief, "That's okay, but it's really enough. Coincidentally, this can all collide." If it wasn't for the Demon King's quick hands, wouldn't it be dangerous? Immediately Han Zhiyuan was startled again, "He won't find your trace, right?"