Chapter 46: Ancient Emperors (11)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 46: Ancient Emperors (11)

Let's wash together... Such a brazen request that this person can say it so seriously, as expected of a broken sleeve, Sima Jinlin has ten thousand rejections in his heart, but his reason is constantly reminding him that he is tonight. That's not why they came here. In fact, both of them knew it well, but they didn't say it directly.

Han Zhiyuan smiled lightly and looked at the little emperor's face, and he could see that he must be struggling violently at this time, but since the little emperor can appear here tonight, it means that he must have thought about it and made a living for it. This is ready, he is smarter than anyone else, and naturally understands what it means to be here.

"Your Majesty, don't take off your wet clothes again, be careful of catching a cold." Han Zhiyuan reminded in a timely manner.

The little emperor froze again, he was mentally prepared, but for some reason now he was all retreating and wanted to retreat, and then when he heard Han Zhiyuan say this, he suddenly said, "It's okay, my body is fine. Very good." As soon as he finished speaking, not to mention Han Zhiyuan who didn't hold back, even the little emperor himself was so annoyed that he wanted to keep his mouth shut.

Han Zhiyuan finally couldn't hold back his laughter, lying on his back in the bathtub and looking at the little emperor

playfully , "Isn't the emperor afraid of what the minister will do?" It was another scolding, but before he could speak, he heard Han Zhiyuan continue, "Although the minister and the emperor are not related by blood, they are more like relatives these years, but it seems that we have never had such a close conversation, right? "

The emperor is about to come of age, and it's time to talk about many things." Han Zhiyuan seemed to be sighing and serious. The little emperor was furious. Look, this bastard is threatening him again.

So, the little emperor was hesitant, for the sake of his ancestors, for his descendants, and for the sake of the great long-term future, I risked my life.

Han Zhiyuan saw that the little emperor suddenly went out of his way and started to quickly undress and take off his belt

. You learn how to govern the country, Uncle Huang doesn't know, the court has been messed up in the past two days when you're not here."

Han Zhiyuan saw that he was very fast, pretending to be nothing, but in the blink of an eye, his face turned red, and the tips of his ears were all red, especially in front of Han Zhiyuan, a veritable big broken sleeve, this is simply... shame. Extremely angry. Han Zhiyuan saw that he was taking off very quickly, and in the blink of an eye, he was wearing a pair of yellow trousers similar to modern shorts, and before Han Zhiyuan could open his mouth, the little emperor couldn't wait, no, it should be said that he collapsed in a hurry. , he really would rather shrink in the water than be stared at by such a fiery gaze. Of course, when the tragedy happened, Han Zhiyuan looked at him as uncomfortable, nervous and helpless. In addition, Han Zhiyuan just stood up and splashed the ground, so the little emperor slipped in such a hurry. People North Korea and Han Zhiyuan pounced on him. The sudden episode was not in Han Zhiyuan's plan, but it was unexpectedly surprising. Han Zhiyuan took advantage of the situation and put his arms around the waist of the little emperor, and his man threw himself on Han Zhiyuan, and his body came into an unexpected close contact. Although the little emperor was still wearing underwear, his upper body was full of There is nothing, especially Han Zhiyuan, so the little emperor is tragic. The little emperor's face turned red into a boiled crab in an instant, it was embarrassing, and he wanted to find a seam to get in, but Han Zhiyuan comfortably stroked the little emperor's back, "Don't worry, cast It's not like this is the way to send hugs, what should I do if it hurts you?" Sima Jinlin almost couldn't hold back his rage, and he was invincible to such a shameless level, but he really has the ability to control himself since he was a child, and his reason is very fast. Overwhelmed with anger. Now that we have reached this stage, if we can't hold back now, wouldn't everything we have done before come to nothing? Han Zhiyuan naturally felt the stiffness of the little emperor, especially the momentary rejection from his body when he was hugged by him on a skin-to-skin blind date. It is estimated that the little emperor is now bleeding himself into eight pieces or something, but he has to get used to it. isn't it? But soon, Han Zhiyuan was struck by lightning and stayed for two seconds. "Uncle Huang~" An extremely soft, shy and timid uncle almost made Han Zhiyuan's bones go to pieces, as if he had been struck by lightning.