Chapter 82 Youth Campus (2)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 82 Youth Campus (2)

"Senior, you're finally awake."

Han Zhiyuan was thinking, when a surprised voice suddenly came from the door. When he looked up, he saw the school flower, Chu Mengjun, looking at him in surprise, as if he had just returned from outside.

"How do you feel, senior?" Chu Mengjun walked to the bed in a few steps, his eyes full of concern.

There was a bandage on his head, which had obviously been treated by the doctor, and the memory of the original owner had basically merged. Han Zhiyuan didn't feel a headache now, so he planned to sit up, and Chu Mengjun hurried over to help.

Sure enough, it didn't hurt so much. It seemed that there was a little skin trauma on the head, and there was no problem elsewhere. Obviously, the three little rubbish didn't dare to exert too much force.

"It's alright," Han Zhiyuan shook his head at her to reassure her, "you don't have to worry."

Although he was facing the sacred and inviolable goddess of the school flower in the minds of all the boys in the school, Han Zhiyuan did not show a trace of joy or anything else. What kind of emotion one should have when facing the school flower, it can even be said to be a little indifferent, and in this respect, Han Zhiyuan is quite similar to the original owner.

Chu Mengjun was obviously accustomed to Xueba's usual indifference to her, and didn't care. It was even because of the original owner's usual indifference that she admired him, and even liked to secretly go to each other. Besides, Han Zhiyuan was beaten because of her being implicated this time, and Han Zhiyuan's imposing manner and reaching out just now made her even more admired.

Therefore, Chu Mengjun only felt that the Xueba at this time was simply handsome, especially the powerful aura he showed in the face of danger, and the inadvertent gentleness that was now cold, which hit her arrogant little heart in minutes. . So, facing Xueba's school girl's heart pounding, the little deer rammed. "Senior, I'm sorry, if it wasn't for me..." Chu Mengjun said, her eyes turned red again, she was the kind of girl who could affect the minds of boys with every move, but this expression at this time naturally made people feel He couldn't help feeling pity and love in his heart. To tell the truth, if Han Zhiyuan saw her before he met the Demon King, he would definitely be moved.

However, Han Zhiyuan's heart for the Demon King is as firm as a rock. Besides, who can match the Demon King's demeanor? So, Han Zhiyuan hurriedly interrupted, "Sister, don't think too much, it wasn't your fault."

According to the memory in the original owner's mind, the original owner had no class this morning, so he went to the school library and read the books in the morning. At noon, he planned to go to the cafeteria to eat. This is his usual rule. There are classes, no library, and part-time jobs on weekends. At mealtimes, he is basically in the cafeteria.

As a result, just after leaving the door of the library, they met the school beauty. The two had a few contacts and were not very acquainted, but they knew each other. Moreover, Chu Mengjun took the initiative to walk over to say hello, and walked side by side with him. Although the original owner was taciturn, he was not an eccentric person, and he still had the most basic courtesy, so he did not refuse.

As a result, three people stopped by the small bamboo forest at the corner of the library before they went too far. It happened that few people passed by, so no one noticed.