Chapter 21 Entertainment (3) (2)

Before Han Zhiyuan could finish speaking, Tang Yifeng roared with a livid face, almost crazy.

"I just want to try to fall in love with you, I won't do anything to you," Han Zhiyuan continued with a smile, "Change it. In other words, I just want a chance to get along. "

"Impossible!" "Tang Yifeng's livid face tried his best to suppress his anger, "You are dreaming!" "

Then what happened last night, and your naked appearance..." Han Zhiyuan shook his phone pretentiously, but in fact he didn't take any pictures.

"Shameless!" Tang Yifeng gritted his teeth, wishing he could stab this person who could say such shameless words with a smile on his face, "I knew you were despicable, but I didn't expect you to be so despicable, and shameless to the extreme. Sure enough, you are a hypocritical person at all. . "

So you agree?" "Han Zhiyuan completely ignored his anger, but he heard something from it, so in his eyes, is the original Han Zhiyuan a hypocrite?

"I'd rather start all over again. "Tang Yifeng said coldly.

"That half a month is always okay, right?" "Han Zhiyuan's face is inexplicably thick.

"No. "

Okay, ten days." "Han Zhiyuan said cheerfully, "Don't worry, I swear I won't do anything to you. Besides, I'm going to do it early last night. I actually really like you, but I haven't had a chance to speak. Tang Yifeng didn't believe Han Zhiyuan 's

words at all, not even the punctuation marks. But if it was just a few days, he would be able to stabilize his hard-won results. He was still willing to force himself to try for his music dream. The key is that as Han Zhiyuan said, he really did nothing to himself last night.

Moreover, he wanted to see what the hell this man was up to.

So Tang Yifeng said coldly, "Three days. "

"No, at least 10 days. "

"Five days!" "

Five days is fine, but allow me to do something else." "

"One week!" Tang Yifeng gritted his teeth.

"Deal." Han Zhiyuan readily agreed.