Chapter 63 The End of the World (7)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 63 The End of the World (7)

Just by the light of the electric current that rattled on Shen Chuyang's body, the wind was blowing under Han Zhiyuan's feet, and he caught up with Shen Chuyang in a few breaths, but he was kept within a range of five meters. .

At the same time, with the rapid pursuit of the two of them, the thousands of slender trees under their feet also quickly shrank toward the village like a snake, and in the blink of an eye, they completely shrunk into the soil that buried the village.

Although I don't know who the other party is, but since they dared to hit them so attention, they must be a bold and ruthless horner, but it was too late to think of hiding at this time.

Han Zhiyuan evoked a sneer, and suddenly raised his hand, only to hear the sound of the branches being chopped off one after another. The branch that went in showed its tail again.

At the same time, Shen Chuyang was like a god of heaven descending, with a calm demeanor, and with a few easy movements, he heard the thunder-like sound of "bang, bang, bang". It was like throwing a few powerful mines, throwing the soil on the ground. blow up.

The corner of Han Zhiyuan's mouth twitched, and he didn't have time to sigh that the pervert was so easy to chase after him again, and continued to cut down with the wind knife one after another. Judging by this posture, he had to overturn most of the buried village.

In the constant consumption of abilities, Han Zhiyuan and the two are also approaching step by step, but the soil layer is getting deeper and deeper, and the speed of the two is gradually unable to keep up with the speed of the tree. At this time, Han Zhiyuan gradually discovered that the number of tree branches increased rather than decreased, and they were thicker. Moreover, the closer he got, the stronger the uncomfortable feeling in his heart, the ghostly depressing feeling. More and more uncomfortable. However, Han Zhiyuan and the two were pressing each other step by step, without any intention of giving up. In the blink of an eye, they split the 10- or 20-meter-deep mud into two paths.

However, at this moment, the not-so-loose soil beneath his feet suddenly trembled, as if it were about to be shaken. Han Zhiyuan hurriedly backflipped in shock and retreated to the back, but before his feet landed, he only heard a bang. , the position he was standing on suddenly burst open, and at the same time, a branch of forearm thickness broke out of the ground.

Han Zhiyuan secretly thought that it was bad, I was afraid that he had fallen for the trick of this guy. He had been showing his weakness just now, and his purpose was clearly to lure them here. Obviously, Shen Chuyang also discovered this. However, at this time, it is necessary to There is no way to retreat.

As soon as Han Zhiyuan landed, something strange came from his feet again. Before he could think about it, Han Zhiyuan hurriedly avoided it. Sure enough, another branch broke out of the ground.

At the same time, the branches that had been retreating just now began to turn around and attack, the number was increasing at an alarming rate, and they were trapped in it in the blink of an eye.

The roaring sound was incessant, unexpected, and the speed was fast, Han Zhiyuan could only dodge constantly, unexpectedly changed from the active attack just now to the passive dodge now. Yu Guang glanced at the opposite side, but saw that Shen Chuyang had the same experience. Han Zhiyuan's heart sank, and he quickly turned his brain while dodging. It is estimated that they really encountered the strongest among the strong this time. Moreover, the two A-levels were so passive, I was afraid that the other's level was ridiculously high. There was no time to think about the person's purpose and plot, Han Zhiyuan quickly ran his brain, and now the most important thing is how to get out of trouble and even join forces with Shen Chuyang to kill this guy instead of being killed by the other party. But one thing Han Zhiyuan can be sure of is that this person is nearby. While dodging, Han Zhiyuan kept swinging out the wind knife. However, the branches couldn't be cut and broken at all. Han Zhiyuan even felt strangely that after it was cut, it immediately grew again. In fact, Shen Chuyang's side was the same, but another perception gained because of the particularity of his ability was what really troubled Shen Chuyang.