Chapter 73 The Last Days (17)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 73 The Last Days (17)

Han Zhiyuan smiled, but this smile contained an absolute threat. They were all people who survived the apocalypse. In the apocalypse with chaos as the theme, can we still hope for the rule of law? This is obviously unrealistic. Immediately, this little white face was convinced of Han Zhiyuan's threat, and even his body trembled uncontrollably.

"Let's talk, don't try to delay time," Han Zhiyuan exerted a little force, and Meng Qingran was out of breath, "You should know, is it because they ran faster or my hands were faster, understand?

" ~" Xiaobai's face suddenly turned pale, and nodded like a rattle.

Han Zhiyuan was immediately disgusted, no wonder others didn't like him, this guy is not only a motherfucker, but also a coward.

"What is the purpose of your trip?" Han Zhiyuan first confirmed his guess. According to the leading Zhu Mi, they came to perform an important mission this time, and only after listening to their information did they decide to go to Guli Village, but in Han Zhiyuan's view, they may not be ignorant of the situation in Guli Village.

Sure enough, Meng Qingran's answer then verified Han Zhiyuan's guess, even far beyond Han Zhiyuan's expectations. It turned out that the mission of their trip was to go to Guli Village. That is to say, the government alliance obviously knew about the strangeness of Guli Village, which was beyond Han Zhiyuan's expectations. Immediately, Han Zhiyuan's mind suddenly flashed, and a certain guess suddenly flashed in his mind.

"When did you receive the mission?"

"About four or five days ago."

Four or five days ago, wasn't that the time when they discovered the strangeness of the old willow tree in Guli Village? Han Zhiyuan became solemn for a moment, he seemed to understand the origin of the two ghosts, but why? What is their purpose? This made Han Zhiyuan a little puzzled.

Moreover, after they discovered the situation, they immediately decided to inform the alliance government. Obviously, this did not conflict with the interests of the alliance government, and even benefited them without harming them. , what do they want to do?

Furthermore, how did they communicate the message? If we talk about communication equipment, let alone there are no signal towers in such remote places, and even if there are, they have already been destroyed by the end of the world, so how do they communicate? Han Zhiyuan was puzzled. But if you ask other questions, this guy doesn't know anything, Han Zhiyuan is a little impatient, I'm afraid that the only real insider is that Zhu Mi, but obviously that person is not comparable to Meng Qingran.

Seeing that he couldn't figure out why, Han Zhiyuan simply put the cloth into Meng Qingran's mouth again. What he is most worried about now is the safety of those who stayed in Guli Village. As for the purpose of Zhu Mi's group, it is second , So, the first thing they do now is to get out of this group of people and quickly rush back to Guli Village. After all, the mountain road is rugged, and the two of them are extremely fast and experienced, so as long as they can get out of their control, they will definitely be able to Zhu Mi and the others rushed to Guli Village before.

So, now is the time when every second counts. Although anxious, Han Zhiyuan quickly calmed down and thought about countermeasures. Soon, looking at Meng Qingran, who was sitting on the ground, unable to speak or move, with a nervous face, Han Zhiyuan suddenly had a flash of inspiration and came up with a solution, as to how to get Shen Chuyang out without arousing suspicion.