Chapter 34 The entertainment industry (16)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 34 The entertainment industry (16)

The fragility of life is often displayed to the fullest when life is about to disappear, and people always realize the kind of despair and helplessness at this time, even anger and unwillingness, rather than fate or God's arrangement.

When the time comes, whether you are desperate or helpless, angry or unwilling, the final outcome is the same, and you can't keep it.

In fact, at that time, the person who can face it calmly is often the person who is about to disappear.

Han Zhiyuan took Tang Yifeng, who was speechless all the way, to a new forest park in the suburbs. Because it was under construction, it was a remote suburb, and the workers had all gone home for the New Year, so there were basically no people here, Han Zhiyuan It's also a matter of wandering around, but he unexpectedly likes it here.

Tang Yifeng let Han Zhiyuan put his hand on his shoulder, and followed Han Zhiyuan all the way to the edge of an artificial lake, but he kept his head down and said nothing. Han Zhiyuan didn't know what he was thinking early on. From an instant, he has been suppressed, Han Zhiyuan is waiting for the moment when he explodes.

The frozen scene made the sight of the two of them crystal clear. Everything under the ice was outlined so crystal clear that they all changed their faces, and the original sparkling lake was also frozen for thousands of miles at this time.

Both of their faces were flushed red from the cold, and even Han Zhiyuan's pale complexion became a little more bloody. In fact, he didn't go far after getting out of the car, but Han Zhiyuan was panting a little badly, and Tang Yifeng's complexion was getting worse and worse. .

"Isn't it beautiful here?" Han Zhiyuan pressed almost all of his strength on Tang Yifeng's shoulders, and the heat he exhaled formed a cloud of white mist in the air, "It's not finished yet, not many people know about it, and it's usually quiet. , is most suitable for people like us."

Tang Yifeng finally raised his head to look at Han Zhiyuan's face, but his face sank a little for a moment, and his heart was shocked again.

"Go back." Tang Yifeng's voice was hoarse and low.

"Isn't it beautiful? Look how beautiful this place is, I always wanted to show you here." Han Zhiyuan said stubbornly.

"Go back." Tang Yifeng's voice contained some prayers.

Han Zhiyuan smiled and said nothing, but he coughed violently, as if he was about to cough out his lungs, followed by a sudden dizziness, and he almost fell over.

"Han Zhiyuan! How are you?" Tang Yifeng grabbed Han Zhiyuan's arm in a panic.

However, Han Zhiyuan only smiled and stretched out his hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth, and then smiled at him as if to comfort him, "It's okay, just get used to it."

Tang Yifeng's eyes suddenly turned red, and the emotion he had endured for a long time finally broke out at this moment. He came out and said, "It's okay, you know it's okay! Han Zhiyuan, you are really too selfish and a bastard."

"Why?" Tang Yifeng's eyes widened, but he couldn't hold back his tears, "You are taking revenge on me. Is it?"

Han Zhiyuan saw Tang Yifeng staring at him stubbornly and stubbornly, big drops of tears rolling down his cheeks, he never knew that a man's cry would make him so heartbroken.