Chapter 74 The Last Days (18)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 74 The Last Days (18)

Han Zhiyuan saw Shen Chuyang's electric ball being thrown over again, and the target he aimed at was definitely himself, and he couldn't laugh or cry immediately. To say that he was acting, his gloomy face was also very scary, but to say that he was really angry , The electric current groups one by one really didn't electrocute themselves.

"Listen to me," Han Zhiyuan hurriedly dodged while hiding and grabbed Shen Chuyang's hand, "Let me explain first!" He felt that this was really not just for those people.

As a result, he was thrown away by Shen Chuyang in the next second. He was so powerful that he couldn't feel the meaning of acting at all. Han Zhiyuan was dumbfounded. Immediately, he quickly flashed to Xiaobai's side, and then knocked the person unconscious with a hand knife, and then came up and grabbed Shen Chuyang's hand, and was decisively thrown away again.

"Really?" Han Zhiyuan whispered close to his ear, but found that Shen Chuyang's eyes were fixed on the little white face hanging on the tree wearing only Xiao Nei Nei, and, in the dark, Shen Chuyang might think what the little white face was Even if he didn't wear it, Han Zhiyuan felt that Shen Chuyang's eyes were about to burst into flames.

Quickly with eyes and hands, he tugged Shen Chuyang's hand tightly again, and then ran out without saying a word, "Let's talk about it later, okay?" This is not an exercise, this is a real exercise. If it is discovered, won't all our sacrifices be in vain?

However, Shen Chuyang once again ruthlessly shook off his hand, and then accelerated his speed, completely ignoring his intentions. Han Zhiyuan immediately felt a sense of self-inflicted suffering, no, he was clearly suffering, and he was the one who was wronged. The two of them disappeared into the night in the blink of an eye, leaving behind Meng Qingran, who was only wearing Xiao Nene and was tied to a tree. The YD team members were a little confused, and their bodies were all embarrassed, and they were immediately embarrassed, but it was not easy to persuade them in this situation, so they just stood there awkwardly. But soon, the quarrel stopped, and even other noises disappeared, and the silence lasted for about three minutes.

Zhu Mi was the first to react. At that time, Han Zhiyuan and the others left for at most three minutes, but at the speed of two people, three minutes was enough to throw them a long distance, not to mention that it was night and it was a mountain forest. It's not easy to keep track.

A group of people rushed over immediately, but in the end they only looked at Meng Qingran, who was hanging on the tree, in a daze. Except for Zhu Mi, who had a gloomy face, the others looked at the fair skin of this little girl in the daytime, and they were inexplicable. I made up some discordant pictures in my brain. Before this, they were all real straight men.

"What should I do, boss?"

"Quicken your pace and go directly to Guli Village!" In the end, Zhu Mi gritted his teeth with a gloomy face. Although the purpose of their trip included Guli Village, it was not only Guli Village, but also Guli Village. The more important target is actually the supernatural power user, Shen Chuyang, who has the power of lightning attribute. It is said that the probability of awakening is one in a million, or even smaller, because among all the power awakeners in the world, there are only two power users with the lightning attribute, and Shen Chuyang is one of them.

However, no matter how they run, the purpose is still Guli Village, because all their players are there, right? Therefore, as long as they rush to Guli Village before the two of them, they can wait for the rabbit and kill two birds with one stone. Besides, the two of Han Zhiyuan ran for half an hour at a stretch before they stopped, let alone night, even during the day, in the deep mountains and forests, if they were not careful, they would lose their way, so it was not easy for them to catch up. But they escaped now, but in order not to attract the attention of those people, their backpacks are all left there, that is to say, now they have no food, water, tools, weapons, and even a hammock, the only one The thing was the compass that Han Zhiyuan carried in his pocket. According to the map in the hands of those people, it is at least two days away from Guli Village, which is the result of the best route they took according to the map. Therefore, the road ahead is still very difficult, and those people in their destination It is clear, but more importantly, they have a reason to go back, and this also gives those people direction, no matter what the purpose of the alliance government is, they must rush to Guli Village before those people.