Chapter 18 Cultivation (18)

Wanniao Peak, which is surrounded by fairy mist, has layers of mountains and mountains, and the white mist between the mountains is misty.

However, the Wanniao Peak, where the 10,000-birds gathered, where the Yinggeyan dance was very lively, was completely silent at this time. Except for a four-to-five-meter-long azure dragon rolling and flying in the fairy mist, the huge Wanniao Peak was actually very enjoyable. It was empty.

On the periphery of Wanniao Peak, a huge colored transparent light completely shrouded Wanniao Peak, and there were a few sizzles from time to time, and several powerful lightning bolts instantly sent thousands of electric currents to cover the entire mask.

This is the protective barrier of Wanniao Peak for thousands of years.

In a palace in Wanniao Peak, Han Zhiyuan, who had just finished the incident, looked at the top of the bed with his arms around Feng Yu, who couldn't grasp an inch, thinking about life.

Sure enough, before the war came, it was the right way to have fun, so even if you died, there would be no regrets.

Feng Yu seemed to be very enthusiastic recently, and Han Zhiyuan clearly felt that at first he had a hedonistic look that was taken for granted without a trace of shyness when he slept with him, but recently it has been a little different. Shy, will be angry or something.

Moreover, recently, Han Zhiyuan discovered with hindsight that his body temperature has started to rise again. Since the first time he saw Feng Yu, his body temperature has basically returned to normal. However, Han Zhiyuan recently discovered that, I don't know since when, the body temperature began to rise, especially in recent days, the body temperature has been so high that it has completely attracted Han Zhiyuan's attention, and it has been increasing.

Han Zhiyuan was very puzzled. At first, he thought that the Demon King was about to appear, but he tried to call the Demon King in his heart countless times, but he didn't get any response.

Han Zhiyuan lowered his eyes to look at the large piece of silver hair on his chest, and rubbed his fingers involuntarily. He seemed to like his silver hair very much. I just feel that this silver hair matches him surprisingly well. It can set off his beauty unparalleled, without the slightest bit of femininity. It is silky and soft, and I just can't put it down.

Moreover, looking at this person now, Han Zhiyuan always feels that the more he looks, the better he looks.

"I said, you really don't like me at all?"

The body in his arms seemed to pause for a while, and then he answered in shock, "No." Han Zhiyuan couldn't help but laugh out loud. Then, Han Zhiyuan contentedly put his arms around Feng Yu and fell asleep. Anyway, there was the unlucky vigil of Black Egg outside.

However, when Han Zhiyuan opened his eyes again, what he saw and heard, and what he was about to face next, be it anger, disappointment or sadness, he did not expect.

Han Zhiyuan was awakened by the deafening thunder. The rumbling sound was incessant, and frightening white light flashed from time to time outside the window, which stabbed people to the point of being unable to open their eyes.

This feeling is exactly the same as when Feng Yu's Heavenly Tribulation came when he first arrived in this world, but this time the feeling is particularly strong and shocking.

Han Zhiyuan sat up from the bed in shock, but when he turned his head, he found that there was no one around, only himself was empty.

Han Zhiyuan was suddenly startled, and a very bad premonition emerged spontaneously, but when Han Zhiyuan hurriedly got up and rushed to the door, the black egg suddenly blocked in front of him.