Chapter 58 The End of the World (2)

return
Accidentally attacked a big devil [quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 58 The End of the World (2)

The overwhelming memories flooded into Han Zhiyuan's mind madly regardless of the occasion. For a while, Han Zhiyuan felt a little dizzy, but the current scene couldn't allow him to separate his mind. He saw hundreds of zombies. Gathering towards them with claws and claws, they bared their teeth and grinned, fangs are thick, and they are disgusting. Although the speed was slow, it didn't take long for Han Zhiyuan and his group of more than ten people to be surrounded by them.

Han Zhiyuan's face sank, and he turned the special pistol in his hand, the ammunition was running out. Not only Han Zhiyuan, but the others also formed a circle with their backs to their backs, with gloomy expressions on their faces.

"What should I do, Brother Yuan?"

asked the middle-aged man with a black face. As he spoke, a group of zombies with empty eyes and stiff bodies opened their disgusting and dangerous fangs at him, but the next The zombies that were like dead things in seconds seemed to have souls in an instant, but they stepped back three or four meters, and a burst of fire followed, and in the blink of an eye, four or five zombies with their teeth and claws disappeared.

Han Zhiyuan's heart froze, this person is a fire-type ability user in the team, and also the oldest member of the team, Xiao Jiu. However, three or five zombies that were burned to ashes could not scare the hundreds or thousands of zombies behind them who had no self-consciousness, so in the blink of an eye, they rushed forward again.

Not only Xiao Jiu, everyone is facing the same problem at this moment. There is not much left of special ammunition, the number of zombies is huge, the supernatural power is overdrawn, and the body is tired, but the zombies are still surrounded by a steady stream.

They seemed to be in a desperate situation, so when Xiao Jiu asked this sentence, almost everyone's energy was focused on the leader of the team, that is, the leader of the Feiying Eagles of the S city's supernatural organization, Han Zhiyuan. Han Zhiyuan quickly merged a large amount of information in his mind, and soon, there was a clear context in his mind. After thinking calmly for a moment, Han Zhiyuan raised his hand and shot the last two bullets, watching the two rows of zombies because of the special bullets. It penetrated and turned into pieces, and then said solemnly: "Xiao Qi." "Yuan brother?" The handsome young man in his early twenties responded.

This person is the wood-type ability user in the flying eagle, and he is also the only wood-type ability user. Han Zhiyuan looked at an abandoned truck separated by zombies. The distance was no less than 50 meters. There were countless zombies and messy ruins between them. To break out of the siege was like a dream.

However, this is a world where zombies and abilities coexist. Han Zhiyuan looked at the car and said solemnly, "Is there any problem with getting it?"

Xiao Qi's face showed a hint of hesitation, "Brother Yuan, if it is normal, it would not be a problem to go 50 meters away, but now... but What should I do, Brother Yuan, I promise to complete the mission even if I do my best."

Since the discovery of a large number of zombies attacking S City, they have been fighting for three or four hours in a row, their abilities have long been overdrawn, and there is not much ammo left.

The same is true for the others. While struggling to repel the waves of zombies that came up, they looked at Han Zhiyuan firmly, "Brother Yuan, what do you want to do? Tell me."